XM Studios Venom 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See you whatt?? Hahaha

FB_IMG_1469288492872.jpg
FB_IMG_1469288503629.jpg
FB_IMG_1469288500129.jpg

Will people that had problems getting Ghost Rider have the same troubles getting this?

As much as I love them...this pieces still looks cool...but I still think I prefer the attitude of the older SS Venom.

Will people that had problems getting Ghost Rider have the same troubles getting this?

As much as I love them...this pieces still looks cool...but I still think I prefer the attitude of the older SS Venom.

Don't think the hype's as strong for this one. GR was an XM exclusive (whatever that means...) so it kinda drew in the flippers as well. If people didn't have trouble getting Fett in (it was on pre-order during STGCC 2015 and recently went up for pre-order online), then I don't foresee any issues with getting this. Nothing's for sure, but I reckon it's a safe bet.

looks good but if you live in the united states you can kiss it good bye...unless you want to pay 1500 for a 1/4 scale piece lol

looks good but if you live in the united states you can kiss it good bye...unless you want to pay 1500 for a 1/4 scale piece lol

I feel people can spend what they want on each piece they buy. There is no reason to "LOL" someone as it may be disrespectful to their collection. I dont know why you feel a 1/4 scale is not worth a certain amount. Is your reasoning because of Prime 1 statues being 1/3 scale, and the bigger the better? Just trying to understand your logic.

The truth is US buyers like myself can buy at retail SGD prices plus a small middle man fee. The killer is the shipping on each piece.

XM doesn't care about the size of the box, or weight. XM cares about the Statue design first, and then once created boxes it up and then we find out how large of a box and weight will be. These are all made out of Cold cast Porcelain, and weigh between 30lbs to 70lbs depending on the piece.

I do feel a bit tired when paying 300USD to ship an XM piece. I'm hoping that XM is making enough profit to eventually strike a License deal with Marvel have them sold in the US.

/

I do feel a bit tired when paying 300USD to ship an XM piece. I'm hoping that XM is making enough profit to eventually strike a License deal with Marvel have them sold in the US.
/
Amen.

My most recent XM shipping cost was ~$370 USD (and that was for Speedpost... put in the mail last Tuesday, and it still hasn't left Singapore yet). That's one of the reasons why I've got to get out of the XM game. It's no fun paying nearly the cost of a statue just for shipping.

Some of the other people I've bought from have gotten good corporate discounts from DHL (which isn't so bad).

The shipping really is the only downside. I think these statues are more than worth the extra money, but when you tack on as much as $400 shipping it's a killer.

Just wondering, are these 300$+ shipping fees the real amount it cost to ship from Singapore to the US, or are they just inflated prices for the seller to make a little more profit?

That's definitely the price, unfortunately. It costs over $100 just to ship these things across the US.

Yep, just imagine you shipping a huge statue overseas. The posts services ain't gonna offer less than $100 lol

Back