XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity. I've been looking around the internet for a XM Thanos but I can't find anything or anyone willing to sell their pre-order.

It's happened with any of the XM releases as they get closer to the shipping date. You won't be paying cost unless someone is crazy but you may be able to get a decent deal on one.

Is anyone else ordering an acrylic display case for Thanos? I'm trying to decide what size to get, he comes out to roughly 26"x13"x11".

I'm thinking 30"x16"x14. Any thoughts?

Is anyone else ordering an acrylic display case for Thanos? I'm trying to decide what size to get, he comes out to roughly 26"x13"x11".

I'm thinking 30"x16"x14. Any thoughts?

No idea what I'm doing yet. I keep thinking about display cases my self though but there's so many other options I'm looking at to but I need to sort out display measurements myself

Keep looking, one might come up eventually. I've already seen some people willing to part ways with Magneto, Wolverine and Phoenix POs. It's just a matter of time until Thanos becomes available in the aftermarket. Unfortunately though, the price is insane. People are asking 1800USD on Magneto and 1100USD on Wolverine plus shipping. Sickening.

I feel so lucky for having secured both Phoenix and Thanos on Simply Toys. They will take a toll on my wallet but at least I paid the retail price. It's kinda sad to see fellow collectors who were not able to secure XM statues having to pay high amounts of money to get what they want. Good luck, Magston. I know you'll find an XM Thanos to call your own :)

Just out if curiosity, at what point does an XM statue going for an insane markup go from being sickening to just being what it is without any value qualifier, like we expect old SS pieces to be, such as Thor PF, Incredible Hulk PF, etc.

Just out if curiosity, at what point does an XM statue going for an insane markup go from being sickening to just being what it is without any value qualifier, like we expect old SS pieces to be, such as Thor PF, Incredible Hulk PF, etc.

Well the base price is just insane to begin with. I think my Thanos is going to be like $1,200-$1,300 after shipping so even if you find one for $1,600 the person isn't making crazy money off the resale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the base price is just insane to begin with. I think my Thanos is going to be like $1,200-$1,300 after shipping so even if you find one for $1,600 the person isn't making crazy money off the resale.

You think? I think mine will be about $900 after shipping. Member pricing from Simply Toys is $773SGD before the 7% sales tax I don't have to pay in the US. So that's like $600-$650 depending where the conversion ends up at release. Then shipping will like be $200-$250. $300 at most.

You think? I think mine will be about $900 after shipping. Member pricing from Simply Toys is $773SGD before the 7% sales tax I don't have to pay in the US. So that's like $600-$650 depending where the conversion ends up at release. Then shipping will like be $200-$250. $300 at most.

Yea some people just exaggerate the price this guy is unless they didn't get him initially at retail. Should be around $900 like you said.

Mine ends up being roughly $1,210 depending on the exchange rate and final shipping; the statue being $950 and shipping estimated at $260 from Toy Station in Singapore. No exaggeration here.

If I'm talking Canadian dollars, $900 USD is roughly $1,100 CDN right now...plus GST, so $1,200 is not out to lunch for us Canadians.

If I'm talking Canadian dollars, $900 USD is roughly $1,100 CDN right now...plus GST, so $1,200 is not out to lunch for us Canadians.

For your sake hopefully the Canadian dollar strengthens and he'll be cheaper for you

Yeah and with the price of oil dropping I see not staying low. Good for the economy but the collectors are getting ****ed

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Thanos is the XM piece I want most
I can understand. It's truly a phenomenal statue. That said, if I could only own one XM statue, I would still have to go with Magneto. Luckily, I have both PO'd. The one I had to pass on that killed me was Phoenix. Money was too tight for me and I had to let her go. It was between her and Thanos. Obviously, I went with the Mad Titan.

I winder where the value of Thanos will land. You are right, we've seen POs sold for every piece on second market except Thanos. I've seen several Magneto, Wolverine and Phoenix go up for sale, but haven't seen any other Thanos. So hard to say if this will be higher or lower than Phoenix and Mags.

I can understand. It's truly a phenomenal statue. That said, if I could only own one XM statue, I would still have to go with Magneto. Luckily, I have both PO'd. The one I had to pass on that killed me was Phoenix. Money was too tight for me and I had to let her go. It was between her and Thanos. Obviously, I went with the Mad Titan.

Ahh man I'm buzzing on this statue. I've got Mags & Phoenix but this is the one I want most, it's going to be epic

Last edited:
Back