XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will come with 3 switchout heads.

from what l saw, one will be smiling, the other will be snarling and one with a contemplative look (probably holding the comisc cube)

Infinity gauntlet and the cosmic cube will be part of the switchout hands

from what they told me, most of these statues will be on display at the SIngapore Comic con in September

They should be working on the MAgneto Prototype soonz

Wow thanks for the update! This is certainly exciting for me! Pretty much dead on for what I want in a Thanos statue. Three portraits is a sick bonus. If this becomes the norm for XM then I am throughly excited for this and future releases!

Do you happen to know if XM will be doing a third portrait for wolverine? I read that the cigar portrait was turned down by marvel. Will XM be replacing that concept with a new portrait in its place? Really bummed that the cigar was a no no... I mean its Logan. Just dumbfounds me that they would turn it down. Its essential to the character IMO

Post some pics man, SHOW US YOUR THANOS'. ;)

not my pic, but this is one of them. Did I mention it lights up : )

thanos.jpg

This will probably be $400 just in shipping like Hulk.

I got a shipping quote for the Cap XM piece shipped to the UK at $239 (£142) from Secret Compass, the guy I was speaking to said this was a discounted rate from the normal shipping price of $335.

not my pic, but this is one of them. Did I mention it lights up : )

View attachment 112878

Need a bigger picture!

With these shipping rates Marvel is not going to make it easy for us in the US and Europe. Or maybe it's Sideshow that isn't. Not I know how International buyers feel, but I've always thought that was unfair as well.

With these shipping rates Marvel is not going to make it easy for us in the US and Europe. Or maybe it's Sideshow that isn't. Not I know how International buyers feel, but I've always thought that was unfair as well.

Yeah it's not nice. We need our own SS or XM to come out here in Europe but that won't ever happen :(

Hulk will be the test... I was quoted shipping on cap at 220SG and it actually ended up being a lot cheaper. Hoping Hulk isn't going to be as much as we think. Should know this month. I believe he ships end of June

I think I'm more excited for the Hulk statue than anything else I have seen so far. Call me crazy.

Nah. Your not crazy. He wasn't received well initially but Hulk is the sleeper of the bunch IMO. The 2nd portrait is my favorite out of all the hulk releases thus far. He's massive and huge next to the others. They nailed the color IMO as well. People won't really appreciate this till they see it in hand. Those are my thoughts at least

Nothing wrong with the XM one but SSC does great Hulk statues and therefore there isn't that gap. Antman... that is where it's at.

Then again... one could have the original Andy B grey Hulk, the new SSC red hulk amd thr XM green hulk. You get all 3 colors with a differrnt sculpt for each.

i will try to ask the XM guys

TO be honest. l aint surprised Marvel (aka Disney) turn down the cigar look

Back