XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not hate. The paint is dull. Look at the stock photos on the website, how Apocs paint app is supposed to be, and then look at yours. Its supposed to have a nice shiny, thick coat of paint, just how Thanos has it on that statue.

For me, the dull tones work for Apocalypse. I didn't have any of the very real paint issues that some people had though so I lucked out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate my Apocalypse. The paint app is super dull. Mine is boxed up. No desire to display him anywhere.

To be honest, even though I love this statue.. Them taking out the hand holding helmet option without telling anyone is inexcusable and very shady.

And Wtf... that webbing between the fingers of the two hands holding the cube is atrocious.. how could they miss that/not do something about it? I'd never display that option.. I showed my sister the pics and she was like wtf why does he have duck hands.. Seriously.. That's a huge error and completely eliminates one display option.

This was literally a perfect example of a perfect piece.. but with the webs, it went from a 11/10 to a 9/10 such a shame.

To be honest, even though I love this statue.. Them taking out the hand holding helmet option without telling anyone is inexcusable and very shady.

And Wtf... that webbing between the fingers of the two hands holding the cube is atrocious.. how could they miss that/not do something about it? I'd never display that option.. I showed my sister the pics and she was like wtf why does he have duck hands.. Seriously.. That's a huge error and completely eliminates one display option.

This was literally a perfect example of a perfect piece.. but with the webs, it went from a 11/10 to a 9/10 such a shame.

The web thing is overblown. You'll never notice it unless you're super close and looking for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mad titan

HSl2l1T.jpg

The mad titan

HSl2l1T.jpg

Wow when did he light up? :clap is that factory or a custom light? XM is amazing if that really comes with it. But either way it looks superb! This will be the THanos to beat. I don't think anyone will ever beat this because of the great sculpt and the massive amount of all superb switch out parts for this. The parts really change the pose and expression for this guy. So even if someone gets a sculpt just as good which is very possible. But will never have this many great options.

In that last pic ...looks like Doom wants to steal the power for himself.

I cant get over how big he is...I don't see a better Thanos being done anytime soon. Congrats all.

Back