XM Studios Thanos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't contact Mark...Mark contacts you :p

This :lecture

He's as legit as they come so if you have an agreement with him I wouldn't worry. If you're trying to get in touch with him he'll eventually get back to you but I've found he can get swamped (as anyone would) with all he does.

You're welcome. :duff

If I see you ask this question again anytime in the next lifetime:

a772f62f11a0d1e1521263cf45955e7dd485d8d147bd4b0615de9143fe55f96a.jpg

:rotfl no worries I know now so I don't ask twice. Thanks again for the XM link. I should save it soon before I lose it. Cool site but sad I missed all of them. This can be a good or bad thing. I'm already broke now with do many ss and pcs PO.

I confirmed my shipping option with the store I bought from overseas! I'm starting to think I'll actually get this statue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing look way better than the ss version. I hope ss makes a PF on this guy from the comics in the future and please bulk him up not like the hunger starve darksied.

Got my confirmation shipment details as well :)! Should receive him between August and September. Will be worth the wait :)

I have no clue when Kenny will be shipping mine. It's all good though. I'm sure he'll get around to telling me when it's time.

Is that the PO day? I might get this one if it comes out looking as good as the pics. This might be my foot into XM. :thud:

OMG!! You have nearly 10,000 posts and yet you are dumb enough to think you might still be able to pre-order this right before it comes out. I get why everyone jumps down your throat and calls you a troll now. Unbelievable. Wake up and smell the coffee.

Back