XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
News from Bryan Tan

"Another insider news. We couldn't fix Spidey's neck seam issue. No matter how we slice and dice it, that seams gonna look ugly. So we're gonna just show hand - each portrait will now come perfectly seamless on the upper body in 1 piece. That way we keep the muscles and neck sculpt intact and no seam.

So yeah if you bought Spidey, you are gonna get 3 Spidey upper bodies at no extra cost (We are taking it out of Seng's pay for his engineering failure).

Hope this pleases folks who bought this!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

That's definitely going beyond an extra mile. Very cool. Glad to see companies that listen and aren't afraid to admit mistakes.

News from Bryan Tan

"Another insider news. We couldn't fix Spidey's neck seam issue. No matter how we slice and dice it, that seams gonna look ugly. So we're gonna just show hand - each portrait will now come perfectly seamless on the upper body in 1 piece. That way we keep the muscles and neck sculpt intact and no seam.

So yeah if you bought Spidey, you are gonna get 3 Spidey upper bodies at no extra cost (We are taking it out of Seng's pay for his engineering failure).

Can someone confirm if this is true? I can't seem to find any info about this on the XM blog or their Facebook site

Alright, well I’m not gonna check out a bunch of different videos, but I’ll just say that the Spider-Man XM videos I’ve seen are from several months back.

Just check YouTube and sort by date even the most recent ones show the seem line

I don't typically comment on these forums but this was posted a couple of months back and fully addresses the seam issue, not quite sure why the news never traveled here. From Bryan Tan of XM..

That should fully address your concerns and hopefully resolve them. Cheers

I don't typically comment on these forums but this was posted a couple of months back and fully addresses the seam issue, not quite sure why the news never traveled here. From Bryan Tan of XM..

That should fully address your concerns and hopefully resolve them. Cheers
If that's the case shouldn't the xm studio site address this in the news release, and also what's included with the statue on the collections page for Spidey?

That refers to the comment Brian Tan made on his personal FB page. However my question pertains to the official XM studio site. There is no updates under the news release, nor does it indicate it on this page either https://www.xm-studios.com/products/spiderman.aspx

I wasn't replying to you, that was a reply to dafadcariad - the very same quoted info he claimed hadn't made it here was just about ten posts above his post.

Pictures from Ang Seng

"We go all the way...", Ang Seng

66466052_232414988113chj32.jpg

66136839_232414992780wnj6h.jpg

Back