XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm ...this statement does not have much clout without pics. We shall see ....

I passed on this XM version already ...I'll pass on the P1 version too if doesn't meet expectations.

I believe this is it

daniel-bel-spiderman-final-005.jpg

That is very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PO'd: SSC Avengers assemble Thor, Hulk, and Wasp, SSC Spider-Gwen, SSC Baby Groot, SSC Thanos CE, XM-Studios Hulkbuster, XM-Studios Spider-Man, XM-Studios Beta Ray Bill, RCB Future Foundation Spider-Man, Avi Ay Sculptures Onslaught, Avi Ay Sentry

The P1 version is going to be spectacular and amazing.

Possibly it will have light in the explosion, it will look great.

Possibly one of the interchangeable pieces will be a head/portrait Mcfarlane style, maybe also a peter parker head.

the big problem I see is the spider logo of the chest and of the back, it looks like a movie, it has thin legs, if you want to represent a comic spiderman you have to put the classic logos on the chest and on the back.

P1 spidey looks interesting it also looks like a movie spidey, but that may be more the pic and not the piece. I am interested in it.

I believe this is it

daniel-bel-spiderman-final-005.jpg

Is that a Daniel Bels sculpt? It looks too much like a movie version for me. Also don't like how Spider-Man's main focus is fighting the Green Goblin, especially considering I'd be putting him with Carnage and Venom. XM's pumpkin bombs are subtle and add to the fight scene but don't make it come across like it's the only villain he's up against.

I would be surprised if they made a movie version to go with their current Venom & Anti Venom.

If anyone would like to take over my Pre Order for this piece let me know as I've decided I want to buy XM Punisher instead. Thanks guys!

FYI, XM will be fixing the portrait to remove the center web line that runs from his nose to his chin. See first pic below.

H9xyh3g.jpg

The fixed portrait will have its lower part look more like what's shown in this second pic below.

spiderman-759.jpg

The fixed portrait will have its lower part look more like what's shown in this second pic below.

I'd have to see the final product to appreciate that more. I honestly didn't notice the mask until now. It still looks good, but XM is going that extra mile for the fans.

This is what XM needs to do
1 - Make the base less busy and compact
2 - get rid of all the switchouts and leave only the Doc Oct tentacles coming up but make them look better than the current ones
3 - Fix Spideman's physique, more muscle definition all over but especially the abdomen
4 - Have his body supported some other way not with that random concrete thing sticking into his hip
5 - either give more battle damage to the body to make more sense or lose it completely
6 - Make the unmasked face less Asian looking
7 - Lose the arm and neck seam
8 - bring his knees and feet up to look faster/dynamic as he swings through the air
9 - Remove the middle web from the bottom of his mask or leave it but then change his eyes to the McFarlane ones.

Should be good then, thanks XM

Back