XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like her more now, and checking out the XM FB page it looks like alot of people agree so its cool. However I do think xm will tweak more just like Phoenix so Lets wait and see what happens.

I like this portrait better also.

XM can't please everybody but they seem to please the majority. :lecture

im happy for the change, but a company which need advice and suggestions to make changes to its product, suggest they are not very confident of their own art department,, they are just giving a mash up of what every customer wants, cant really say if its good or bad for the long run,
i wasnt happy with the modern portrait but ordered it anyway because there was an alternate classic portrait, and now Im happy a better one is being planned
but it was the same with phoenix, didnt like the original heads, like the new heads, now regretting it on passing..
I mean why order something u dont like , instead of letting others who really want it get it... or should u just blindly order everything hoping for the best.
XM is rewarding those who have faith in them at the same time letting down people who are giving others a chance to get simply because they didnt like what they were shown initially

XM tries to give the fans the best representation possible for each character. I love that they are willing to adapt on the fly. So yeah with XM you have to buy knowing things can change. I've not seen one change made for the worse so far.

XM tries to give the fans the best representation possible for each character. I love that they are willing to adapt on the fly. So yeah with XM you have to buy knowing things can change. I've not seen one change made for the worse so far.

This:goodpost:

This looks really great. However the SS piece is still the one to beat for this character. IMHO.:wink1:

i wasnt happy with the modern portrait but ordered it anyway because there was an alternate classic portrait, and now Im happy a better one is being planned
but it was the same with phoenix, didnt like the original heads, like the new heads, now regretting it on passing..
I mean why order something u dont like , instead of letting others who really want it get it... or should u just blindly order everything hoping for the best.
XM is rewarding those who have faith in them at the same time letting down people who are giving others a chance to get simply because they didnt like what they were shown initially
I ordered this also not liking the modern portrait. I'm happy with the changes. I ordered Phoenix loving the two original portraits and was crushed when they were both changed. Fortunately one was changed again back to something that appealed to me. I do trust XM to put out a killer product in the end, but I think it won't always be a win situation for everyone. Phoenix could have been a crusher for me. Ultimately it wasn't, but something in the future could.

Not really surprised, She-Hulk doesn't have that following as some of the other characters do...

Not really surprised, She-Hulk doesn't have that following as some of the other characters do...

Yeah i do agree. However i do have the chance to see the prototype in person.
Its Huge! And it look much better than in photos.

Yeah i do agree. However i do have the chance to see the prototype in person.
Its Huge! And it look much better than in photos.

And I believe they will do better or any changed before we getting her !!

Back