XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody brilliant ...if you ask me. This piece turned out really well.

This piece looks incredible.. any news on when it will be released? I have never bought an XM piece because of the price, but this may have to be my first.

FB_IMG_1516186873748.jpgFB_IMG_1516186876564.jpgFB_IMG_1516186879620.jpgFB_IMG_1516186885380.jpgFB_IMG_1516186893960.jpgFB_IMG_1516186891234.jpgFB_IMG_1516186896494.jpg

Really like this one, but i think is to dark, a little green light will be better

This will 100% be my first XM statue.. i'm just so scared of the price

XM Studios News

26805043_198409874514hqr0f.jpg

This updated list will be regularly maintained on a weekly basis to stay as updated as possible. Kicking off the next Marvel PO is XM's Scorpion! Retailing at SGD990 with many switch out parts to alternate between a modern and more classic costume, this is THE Scorpion statue to own! The PO mechanics will be similar to Catwoman where XM's online store will be taking in orders over a 2-week period and final ES announced after. To reassure customers, our Marvel 1/4 scale line is still capped at 999 max. We are preparing a big update about the MTO mechanics to explain clearly how it works and also share more about XM's 2018 resolutions soon! Exciting times ahead!

We've finally been able to work out the Shipping Schedules for many items at our homepage.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26756728_198409932514tpq3z.jpg

This will 100% be my first XM statue.. i'm just so scared of the price

Wait for it to hit the market for while. Trust me.

Don't give in the 'must have it ASAP' hype. The XM quality is ridiculously amazing, and I'm not saying the price you would pay now isn't worth it, but you can really save some coin after 6 months or so of it hitting the U.S. market. People get it, and those that hate it, have to sell it at a loss.

I am one of those people. :lol

Wait for it to hit the market for while. Trust me.

Don't give in the 'must have it ASAP' hype. The XM quality is ridiculously amazing, and I'm not saying the price you would pay now isn't worth it, but you can really save some coin after 6 months or so of it hitting the U.S. market. People get it, and those that hate it, have to sell it at a loss.

I am one of those people. :lol

Thanks man good to know. XM pieces seem like they are really worth the money with the rarity, the art print, all the switchouts, etc.

Thanks man good to know. XM pieces seem like they are really worth the money with the rarity, the art print, all the switchouts, etc.

No disrespect to those that buy right away. I think they are worth it, BUT just go to eBay and check out the trends on some of the pieces. Sure, pieces like Cable, Magneto and a few select others are an exception, but a majority of them (much like many statues) can be found eventually for less, before they slowly rise again....especially when you're talking a Spider-Man villain. They hype dies quickly.

No disrespect to those that buy right away. I think they are worth it, BUT just go to eBay and check out the trends on some of the pieces. Sure, pieces like Cable, Magneto and a few select others are an exception, but a majority of them (much like many statues) can be found eventually for less, before they slowly rise again....especially when you're talking a Spider-Man villain. They hype dies quickly.

Yea i could buy someones pre-order now for like 1,000.. but I think I'm going to wait. I bet i can find it cheaper after its been released. I dont even mind if its already been opened/displayed.

Yea i could buy someones pre-order now for like 1,000.. but I think I'm going to wait. I bet i can find it cheaper after its been released. I dont even mind if its already been opened/displayed.

With the new MTO policy it may not be as easy to find for cheap on the secondary market. This is now up for PO on our site. From this release forward we will be implemting a new ship method which has drastically brought down shipping costs. Check it out and pm me with questions.

With the new MTO policy it may not be as easy to find for cheap on the secondary market. This is now up for PO on our site. From this release forward we will be implemting a new ship method which has drastically brought down shipping costs. Check it out and pm me with questions.

I visited your site a few times, but wasn't familiar with your shop. I haven't bought anything yet, but good to know you guys are members here.

Listen to this dude.

Back