XM Studios Scorpion 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will rake some pics of the head tomorrow and post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome, thanks man. Mainly looking for this angle (just a reminder of what it looks like)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    158.6 KB · Views: 95
Has anyone got any info, or received theirs in the US, through Spec Fiction? I was told it would ship on the 9th. Got tracking, and now it's "2nd batch" and still no concrete estimate of date.

I don't mind waiting, but "it's shipping" then nothing 20 days later is frustrating. :impatient:

Anyone?

Still getting "waiting on 2nd batch" via email. But not giving ETA.

I have a friend in Sydney he bought HMO Ren through specfiction. He stated it was a good experience. However people are still receiving their scorpion pieces on the forums

8fced4279f666ff8e1fd18f61b0caf9d.jpg

Thanks so much for the pic. I have a slight gripe about it: there is too much of a wide angle distortion in the photo you've taken. I am looking for something more of a standard/telephoto angle - something akin to the right photo below.
Perspective-distortion-796x602.jpg

The reason I'm asking for a pic like that is because I'm something of an amateur digital sculptor myself, and it is always useful for artists to have reference with as little distortion as possible. If there is a possibility that you could take one more pic of the front angle of the face with less distortion, that would be a lot.

I assume that to achieve this effect you'd need to have the head further from the camera and zoom in on the phone screen instead. Of course, if you do not feel like going through the hassle of taking a photo of the classic head again, you don't have to. I'm still thankful for what you provided :).

Video from Bryan Tan

"Hey guys, with the help of Alexa, I’ve been doing some videos to help collectors with scorpion and moonknight setup. Hope this helps and please share with anyone who you think needs to watch this! Remember, if one hole doesn’t fit, try another (pun fully intended!)", Bryan Tan.

Video from Bryan Tan

"please share with anyone who you think needs to watch this! Remember, if one hole doesn’t fit, try another (pun fully intended!)", Bryan Tan.

Your story of not working for XM doesn't fit.

Back