XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11796364_1578609222359771_977280685350559164_n.jpg

The mask would be a nice touch but losing it isn't akin to losing an entire base or other large chunk of the piece. As seen above the statue is incredible.

I really like this. PO will be here soon. I wonder how fast this will sell out.

This and Venom look great, I think this one looks better.

I think this looks amazing as well. Can't wait to see their spidey! The smoke effect and how they choose to do the helmet will be very important to the success of this one. We all know they will nail the texture of the body and what not. I know xm fans don't all necessarily like fabric, but wouldn't this be the perfect piece for a fabric cape?

Love the fully sculpted cape so much more details! Anyone who wants fabric could always buy a fabric at a art store and cut one out with 2 clothes pins.

I think this looks amazing as well. Can't wait to see their spidey! The smoke effect and how they choose to do the helmet will be very important to the success of this one. We all know they will nail the texture of the body and what not. I know xm fans don't all necessarily like fabric, but wouldn't this be the perfect piece for a fabric cape?

Stick with SSC if you want fabric. XM is all about fully sculpted greatness. I hope XM keeps it that way.

Epic piece...XM and Prime 1 are unstoppable right now

:goodpost: both those two comapnies are making it so much fun again.

SS is a hit and miss. The qc issues frustrates the heck outta me. I get one with issues, next a very good piece, then another damage piece. Then a good one. errr... But it's ok to has qc issues since these are statues. What makes me most unhappy is the no offer replacement policy for new statues I get on the first day. To not write a full page. I really don't believe they have no replacements but it's more about if they believe the damage statue we get deserves a replacement or not. How can a huge company like ss have no replacements on day 1 of getting a statue. No way that is possible. But it is what it is.

"Xm 1/4scale Mysterio printed.....
Amazing details can't wait to paint him....
Thanks to Marthin Agusta Simny for the sculp.
Thanks to Skan (hive) for the concept.
Thanks to ownage for the print" XM FB

11693912_1613235795563780_6889704638116807907_n.jpg

Wow. This looks freaking amazing. Detail is great. Can't wait to see it painted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

"Xm 1/4scale Mysterio printed.....
Amazing details can't wait to paint him....
Thanks to Marthin Agusta Simny for the sculp.
Thanks to Skan (hive) for the concept.
Thanks to ownage for the print" XM FB

11693912_1613235795563780_6889704638116807907_n.jpg
The fully sculpted cape is excellence! [emoji33]

Looking great, but it all comes down to how they paint the solid smoke effect and the fish bowl helmet. I see they ditched the unmasked head, can't say I'll miss it.

Looking great, but it all comes down to how they paint the solid smoke effect and the fish bowl helmet. I see they ditched the unmasked head, can't say I'll miss it.
It looks like the skull head doesn't have the fish bowl around it like in the pics...you think this a different head or the fishbowl slides on top of it?

Back