XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one sold out faster than Phoenix on Simply Toys. Must be the lower ES and the better brand awareness of XM with collectors.

I've been refreshing for an hour and never saw her. I'm about done with XM. I can appreciate the statues being hard to get but after missing out on so many statues it's not fun trying to get one anymore.

I've been refreshing for an hour and never saw her. I'm about done with XM. I can appreciate the statues being hard to get but after missing out on so many statues it's not fun trying to get one anymore.

Exactly. How can I be an elite member and spend 3k when i cant even check out?

I used my link from my tablet now:S

Was able to add to the cart but never gave me the PayPal payment button...smh. Did any of you pre log into PayPal? I think that may be why I never had the link in the checkout..idk???

XM is turning into Mondo--looks like I'll just have to enjoy looking at pictures of the statues from now on. The only reason I got Wolverine and Thanos from them was because I got an email from Simply Toys stating when the preorder would be up. If they can't be bothered to let customers that have already ordered from them know when the statues will be for sale then I'm done.

XM is turning into Mondo--looks like I'll just have to enjoy looking at pictures of the statues from now on. The only reason I got Wolverine and Thanos from them was because I got an email from Simply Toys stating when the preorder would be up. If they can't be bothered to let customers that have already ordered from them know when the statues will be for sale then I'm done.

I had the same problem no email from simplytoys but I think they stopped doing those i could be wrong though, the thing with MS marvel was the sudden ES change 500-700 is really low, even Phoenix and thanos are 999 and with all these statue flippers/scalpers its even harder for collectors like us to get a piece.

Probably why this sold out faster than even Phoenix on Simply Toys. I think it was under ten minutes from appearing on the site to being sold out.

It's getting sold out faster cause of the awareness and when that happens it's flippers heaven.

Back