XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BW is sexy with nipples and without them. :rotfl

But she'd be sexier with them ;)

As for that Disney fact, I read it somewhere in a Humanties book for one of my college courses. Forgot where that damn book is.

I'm sure its online too.

Disney isn't super kids friendly. A small portion sure, and Pixar; duh. But yeah Disney be dipping in some adult sauce.

But she'd be sexier with them ;)

As for that Disney fact, I read it somewhere in a Humanties book for one of my college courses. Forgot where that damn book is.

I'm sure its online too.

Disney isn't super kids friendly. A small portion sure, and Pixar; duh. But yeah Disney be dipping in some adult sauce.

Disney is doing great harm to Marvel.

How so? I think they are doing an awesome job. Plus we can safely say we can avoid potential bankrupt scenarios like the 90's....maybe how they need Spidey back..

They won't get Spidey back for atleast 10-15 years is my bet. Only way is if Sony continues to commit business suicide and they sell it to marvel to continue business soley on the tech side of the industry.

They won't get Spidey back for atleast 10-15 years is my bet. Only way is if Sony continues to commit business suicide and they sell it to marvel to continue business soley on the tech side of the industry.

4K TVs...Playstation 4's doing okay...blu rays selling decently due to uprising in streaming and downloading..."ASM" (I put quotations only because I enjoy any spidey regardless of how good it is. I liked it. Others didn't, oh well.)

Seems like their business suicide could happen. Yeah I know they are a corporate giant, but I can see Spidey going back sooner, than later.

4K TVs...Playstation 4's doing okay...blu rays selling decently due to uprising in streaming and downloading..."ASM" (I put quotations only because I enjoy any spidey regardless of how good it is. I liked it. Others didn't, oh well.)

Seems like their business suicide could happen. Yeah I know they are a corporate giant, but I can see Spidey going back sooner, than later.

The playstation is selling well, but due to it's higher parts cost and lower profit margin, they are expected to lose money. And over the past couple months they can't produce enough systems, so customers are "settling for the xbox one". Due to Sony being some of the highest price tech on the market, they are losing business there. LG, Samsung and even Vizeo I believe are all more profitable. Latest prediction was that Sony goes bankrupt or sells off stuff within 2 years.

PS is their most profitable aspect supposedly right now. And Microsoft made just as much profit selling 1/3-1/2 the consoles at launch.

The playstation is selling well, but due to it's higher parts cost and lower profit margin, they are expected to lose money. And over the past couple months they can't produce enough systems, so customers are "settling for the xbox one". Due to Sony being some of the highest price tech on the market, they are losing business there. LG, Samsung and even Vizeo I believe are all more profitable. Latest prediction was that Sony goes bankrupt or sells off stuff within 2 years.

PS is their most profitable aspect supposedly right now. And Microsoft made just as much profit selling 1/3-1/2 the consoles at launch.

Exactly. Sony is pretty much dying. Or at least here in America.

Exactly. Sony is pretty much dying. Or at least here in America.

Japan is a huge responsibility for development, not so much in profit margin. US is where companies live and die. Unfortunately.

And 4k is a joke right now. They are so far under profit on those. They haven't even sold enough to cover costs on the ones in stock at stores haha. Far too expensive. That tech isn't supposed to catch on for another 3-5 years. It will take that long for them to figure out how to make it cheaper and more affordable for consumers. It won't be big until you can get a 55 inch 4k 3d tv for under two grand.

Japan is a huge responsibility for development, not so much in profit margin. US is where companies live and die. Unfortunately.

And 4k is a joke right now. They are so far under profit on those. They haven't even sold enough to cover costs on the ones in stock at stores haha. Far too expensive. That tech isn't supposed to catch on for another 3-5 years. It will take that long for them to figure out how to make it cheaper and more affordable for consumers. It won't be big until you can get a 55 inch 4k 3d tv for under two grand.

Rather put those 2 grand into Ms. Marvel and Phoenix lol.

Yeah I mean I sell electronics, and nothing is dying faster than Sony. They do well for some because in some electronics they sell cheap, and that's what those people want.

I really hope they do get rid of Spidey, but I can definitely see a no spidey-zone for probably 10 years or so. Then again we had a reboot 5 years after it's downfall.

Rather put those 2 grand into Ms. Marvel and Phoenix lol.

Yeah I mean I sell electronics, and nothing is dying faster than Sony. They do well for some because in some electronics they sell cheap, and that's what those people want.

I really hope they do get rid of Spidey, but I can definitely see a no spidey-zone for probably 10 years or so. Then again we had a reboot 5 years after it's downfall.

If marvel/Disney gets it, expect a movie within 24-30 months. Haha

Disney will sell Spidey like hot cakes.

LMFAO. The dudes should have subtle nips too btw... Just how it is. We got nips, I'm not ashamed.

I literally just felt mine to see how subtle.

I'm all for dudes with defined pecs. That's definite. As for male nips, sure, but last time we had that we got this:
batman-and-robin-screen-2.jpg

Can't really tell if Batgirl had em. Seems a bit bumpy, but I wouldn't say they were nipples...funny how things are 17 years later lol. Dudes with no nips, and dudes wanting chicks with nips. Talk about over-sexed.

I literally just felt mine to see how subtle.

I'm all for dudes with defined pecs. That's definite. As for male nips, sure, but last time we had that we got this:
View attachment 118205

Can't really tell if Batgirl had em. Seems a bit bumpy, but I wouldn't say they were nipples...funny how things are 17 years later lol. Dudes with no nips, and dudes wanting chicks with nips. Talk about over-sexed.

I'm just saying man, in that padded suit, no nips. In a skin tight suit, like Spidey if it's thin... Definitely need nips. Want proof that real men have nips...

BAM HAHAHAHAHA

attachment.php

Haha Hulk is a given for sure. Anyone that is skin-tight or semi-naked needs to have nips.

Would seem stupid if they couldn't do the same for women.

YOU HEAR THAT FEMINISTS; I SPEAK OF TRUE EQUALITY!

Haha Hulk is a given for sure. Anyone that is skin-tight or semi-naked needs to have nips.

Would seem stupid if they couldn't do the same for women.

YOU HEAR THAT FEMINISTS; I SPEAK OF TRUE EQUALITY!

Yeah. It's not the characters fault that the artist put them in a skin tight onesie, cough mrs marvel cough. If they do that ****, we need realism. And trust me, with or with out nips... I don't think I'm going to buy a female statue ever. I'm picking my favorite avengers... And unfortunately no women are amongst them.

If I did... WW would be the first. :drool:drool:drool

Back