XM Studios Moonknight 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Bestas were 40 cm deep.

It will fit in a Besta but without a door on. The down side to this you won’t be able to display it with the spear as that spear takes it way above 65 cm high.

So technically your right in many ways! Good pointing that one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will fit in a Besta but without a door on. The down side to this you won’t be able to display it with the spear as that spear takes it way above 65 cm high.

So technically your right in many ways! Good pointing that one out

I keep sayin' it, but those Bestas are becoming obsolete for us collectors!!!

It sucks, but the pieces are growing and growing and growing.

I'm getting custom displays made now. Should be done by early April - once the doors are finally made and I can get a glass company out here.

Pictures from PixelPerfect at STGCC 2017

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

21371355_8563587111954wka9.jpg

21427255_856357887862ldk1t.jpg

21433189_8563585211953vk2a.jpg

I didn't ask before, but are the chains in this piece metal? Or another material?

Last edited:
Same here, never asked before. :(

I think they are not sculpted, you could never paint or sculpt the hand with chain clear like this. I mean to lay the chain around the wrist.

Same here, never asked before. :(

I think they are not sculpted, you could never paint or sculpt the hand with chain clear like this. I mean to lay the chain around the wrist.

Ah. I get what you're saying.

Man, regardless, another fine piece by XM!!! :rock

Is this up for PO yet?

My apologies if it's been asked before.

Gone and dusted lol. You should still be able to get him though. You will know more about Moon Knight as I’m sure he will be in Netflix Punisher Season 2

Ya'' are missing out, Moon Knight has been a fairly consistently well written character for a long time. The last three volumes and the current volume of the book have been and is definitely worth reading.

Size matters not! :wink1:

If XM can reproduce the way the paint/surface looks in the pre-pro pictures, then this is going to be fantastic since the design is already great.

Back