XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... at what point are people going to start getting nervous about Mark? Not to stir it up as I don't have any money in this, but it was certainly an avenue I was considering. Is this legit or what? Seems so easy to literally spend 120 seconds to check in with folks. If you are too busy to do that, how will you fulfill your obligations to all of the orders you have taken?

Mark has hundreds of customers. If not more. Does bbts or sideshow email you every few weeks or months ti say "hey, this item you preordered is still preordered!"

Mark just invoiced and communicated with people who placed orders with him that he is ready to fulfill. No reason to worry. Mark will respond in a reasonable time when you place an order, when it's ready to ship and if you have any issues after it ships. Everything else in between, all these requests that he continuously check in with people, I think it's unreasonable. If you don't trust him to fulfill the order when you first place it, don't place it. Him sending a 100 emails to paranoid people that say "yes, the order you placed is indeed an order" doesn't really mean anything ti his ability or trustworthiness in fulfilling orders.

Mark is backed directly by XM, unlike many of the resellers in Singapore. That should be enough.

This^

so... at what point are people going to start getting nervous about Mark? Not to stir it up as I don't have any money in this, but it was certainly an avenue I was considering. Is this legit or what? Seems so easy to literally spend 120 seconds to check in with folks. If you are too busy to do that, how will you fulfill your obligations to all of the orders you have taken?

For me?...at no point am I going to get nervous.

Mark has hundreds of customers. If not more. Does bbts or sideshow email you every few weeks or months ti say "hey, this item you preordered is still preordered!"

Mark just invoiced and communicated with people who placed orders with him that he is ready to fulfill. No reason to worry. Mark will respond in a reasonable time when you place an order, when it's ready to ship and if you have any issues after it ships. Everything else in between, all these requests that he continuously check in with people, I think it's unreasonable. If you don't trust him to fulfill the order when you first place it, don't place it. Him sending a 100 emails to paranoid people that say "yes, the order you placed is indeed an order" doesn't really mean anything ti his ability or trustworthiness in fulfilling orders.

Mark is backed directly by XM, unlike many of the resellers in Singapore. That should be enough.

Great post, Mark has been nothing but awesome with me, he alone gives me better customer service the companies like pcs do lol

I haven't seen a single report about Mark treating anyone poorly or ripping someone off. I wouldn't be worried if my order was through him.

Yea it does seem a tad strange. But guys that can be reached much easier seem to vouch for him and a few guys have already made contact and paid in full so I wouldn't worry yet. If he is dealing with a large customer base it is conceivable he is too busy to contact those who aren't getting a first batch shipment.

from Mark and shipping to Canada is $330 SGD... usually duty will be $35 CDN.... shipping time normally within 2-3 business days.

from Mark and shipping to Canada is $330 SGD... usually duty will be $35 CDN.... shipping time normally within 2-3 business days.

damn that is a lot, i can't imaging what is the shipping for thanos. so shipped to US and Canada is the same among? what is the duty for US then?

First pics from Kenny Tan´s Magneto. :wave

10923472_10152712315018565_8805003065459331341_n.jpg

10408026_10152712315013565_1449588057513199676_n.jpg

Just wow! That looks amazing! The colors are beautiful. Can't wait to get mine. I'm not in the first batch so the anticipation is killing me :slap

qMYr61S.png

:D

Joking aside, looking forward your pics guys.
Congrats on those who scored one.

Back