XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, I just tried getting one for myself at BBTS and when I got through the checkout and went to place my order...all of their stock sold out. WOW! Looks like I have no choice but to say thanks to the member who's willing to hook me up and be extremely grateful he looked out for me.

Man, I screwed the pooch on this one. I figured I would hold off until a US store got this. Not realizing how popular this would be. I figured I would have at least an hour or so to pre-order. I've even been checking the relevant sites fairly regularly (although limited by work). But I've been striking out. So anyone that can help would be appreciated. I'll try the known members here

What if you get the e-mail from XM, and they say put some aside for members! I wonder, even though they are now sold out, and I just received the e-mail, would they still have some available?

It's obvious by now that XM could have made just about as many of these as they wanted to. This piece is selling out within MINUTES at every online retailer. They did a great job on the sculpt and kept this to a truly limited piece. Man, the demand for this character in 1/4 scale is absolutely amazing. If Phoenix and Thanos turn out as good as Mags did, I don't think anyone here will make the mistake of waiting to order again. I know I won't.

Not even sure how BBTS sold out so quickly. Their e-mails hadn't gone out and you couldn't even find it on the normal XM Studios page. Crazy

Wow! Can't believe how fast this is selling out. Glad I acted when I did and secured mine. Good luck to everyone looking to secure one, hope you can get it.

Sideshow ****ed up big time by not making a Mags in 1:4 scale yet, to busy making endless Hulks and Iron mans.

XM has shown them how it's done.

Sideshow ****ed up big time by not making a Mags in 1:4 scale yet, to busy making endless Hulks and Iron mans.

XM has shown them how it's done.

How did they **** up? Last time I checked all of these other statues continue to sell?

Its not like now SSC can never make a Magneto or they will go out of business because they can't make him.

Back