XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to Pre-order this after one month looking for it. I was too late for it so I ended paying $1550 but It is a fair price since I really love it and could not imagine not having this in my collection. By the way I was able to get one with the coin!
So Captain America is on its way and Pre-orders of Wolverine, Hawkeye, Magneto and Ant-man done! Waiting for Thanos and IM Mark VII!

Nice Ricardo! Where did you end up preordering at? If you don't mind me asking ...

Yes, he mentioned that was why he was gone for a week and that he would catch up on his email. He also said more doctor visits would come. I've reached out once a week the last three but haven't heard back.

He did. Guys need to relax.

Your assuming we are riled up. Not all of us are. It's not necessary for you to say "guys need to relax".

BDogg seems to have a legitimate concern, tho. He's been trying to contact him for weeks. Especially if money have already transferred hands.

Your assuming we are riled up. Not all of us are. It's not necessary for you to say "guys need to relax".

BDogg seems to have a legitimate concern, tho. He's been trying to contact him for weeks. Especially if money have already transferred hands.
You are correct on both accounts. I'm not riled up but concerned because I've put money down on two statues. I received a confirmation a month ago that payment was received on both but no word at all since the official Wolverine PO date despite my cordial inquiries.

I'm just saying you guys have nothing to worry about. For those that may be riled up because he hasn't responded to each and every PM or email in a time frame suitable to them, maybe he can refund your money....but I doubt anyone would go that route :)

I think it's just a matter of confirming if our orders were secured when the preorder date has passed or not that's the issue. If he says ok, then we're good we'll see you next year. Otherwise the longer we wait for a response the more we're going to lose out if he's not able to secure the orders, we won't have time to pursue other avenues of purchase despite getting our money back.

If he's dealing with a friend or family in the hospital that's fine and my deepest condolences but at the very least keep your customers in the loop with a simple email stating as such that's all I am asking for as a customer. Show me some courtesy with a basic email response and I'll show you some courtesy by not trying to hound every week trying to find you as you deal with your situation.

If that's unreasonable then I don't know how else to feel.

Those that bought extra Magneto's will have alot of demand for them.

wont be surprised if a lot of collectors will be locking down 2 or 3 of the hottest pre-orders, helps to pay for the one u bought as well as maybe one extra as well, i see a lot of scalping and unhappy collectors in the future for this company, so far i havent been interested in any XM offering, looks like Ms Marvel might be first , waiting for first reveal,, just thinking if i need to get 2 or 3 :D

I think it's just a matter of confirming if our orders were secured when the preorder date has passed or not that's the issue. If he says ok, then we're good we'll see you next year. Otherwise the longer we wait for a response the more we're going to lose out if he's not able to secure the orders, we won't have time to pursue other avenues of purchase despite getting our money back.

If he's dealing with a friend or family in the hospital that's fine and my deepest condolences but at the very least keep your customers in the loop with a simple email stating as such that's all I am asking for as a customer. Show me some courtesy with a basic email response and I'll show you some courtesy by not trying to hound every week trying to find you as you deal with your situation.

If that's unreasonable then I don't know how else to feel.

This is a great post! Thank you Jackson!

That is exactly it. Trying to confirm the PO is secured or not. Then having enough time to pursue other avenue if it isn't.

This is not an angry mob hounding Mark. Just concerned statue collectors that are putting down a lot of money, faith and trust on someone.

No one is berating or bashing Mark in any of these posts. And Mark has done nothing to lose my trust thus far.

I'm just saying you guys have nothing to worry about. For those that may be riled up because he hasn't responded to each and every PM or email in a time frame suitable to them, maybe he can refund your money....but I doubt anyone would go that route :)

A few PO dates have come and gone. A few more are coming. And XM statues sell out pretty quick ...a "suitable" response time becomes tricky. Jackson said it best in his post above.

Please know that we are not hounding or bashing Mark. He has our trust ...otherwise we would not have reached out to him in the first place.

My guess is most people haven't received confirmation. I pre ordered magneto on July 26th. He said he'd send me a confirmation in 5 days. Never received one. I trust him and I'm sure he is bombarded with orders, but at some point he needs to send out confirmations.

You guys need to understand if he has a serious emergency the last thing on his mind is securing us nerds statues. Hope everything is well Mark and sending prayers your way.

Totally agree with you Mr. Z ...we do understand that it could be an emergency.

In fact, when I wrote my earlier post regarding this topic, it was more a question of what might be going on ...and concern if everything was okay or not. In that post, I said Mark normally responds right about now. The fact that he didn't might be sign. We wished him well too ...

Back