XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never understood the desire for a light up feature. Do people actually light it up on a regular basis? I've had my Mark VI for like 3 years and only ever turned it on once when I first got it to make sure it worked.

yeah bro I light them up and hold them in the air like a toy plane and make sound effects and pretend he is flying...I want my lights!

power him up XM..give us the Premium! not just the Collectibles!

I never understood the desire for a light up feature. Do people actually light it up on a regular basis? I've had my Mark VI for like 3 years and only ever turned it on once when I first got it to make sure it worked.

I turn the lights on my Ultron, Slattern and Galactus maybe once or twice a week, usually for 10 minutes, but every once in a while I turn them on for the night.

Same here, maybe once a year I turn them on and that's it.

If I could somehow wire up statues and dioder lights to all turn on with a click of a single wireless button, then I'd be lighting up every statue every chance I get!

I think XM made it clear from the start that the MKVII wouldn't have a light up feature, however, things could indeed change ;)

I hope they add light up option..I don't see the logic of offering the statue without it. Having that options keeps everyone happy!? right

For me an Iron Man statue not having the light up feature is like Superman or Batman without his cape..or THOR without hammer...or Cap without his shield...

No Lights = PASS :nono

With Lights = YE$

If I spend 1k I want it all! I don't care what other plugins options are out there..

I remember reading that XM is only opposed to light up features because if they were to use one they'd want the bulb to be replaceable and electronics fixable. Whether they are actually working on that, who knows.

I hope they add light up option..I don't see the logic of offering the statue without it. Having that options keeps everyone happy!? right

For me an Iron Man statue not having the light up feature is like Superman or Batman without his cape..or THOR without hammer...or Cap without his shield...

No Lights = PASS :nono

With Lights = YE$

If I spend 1k I want it all! I don't care what other plugins options are out there..

I understand your logic and I'm one of those who actually agree with you in regards to it being fundamental that Iron Man has a light up feature but that's not the reason why i'll be passing on the MKVII and MK42...

I remember reading that XM is only opposed to light up features because if they were to use one they'd want the bulb to be replaceable and electronics fixable. Whether they are actually working on that, who knows.

That's right and apparently they are still working on this posssibilty :) It would be a great idea....

I understand your logic and I'm one of those who actually agree with you in regards to it being fundamental that Iron Man has a light up feature but that's not the reason why i'll be passing on the MKVII and MK42...

That's right and apparently they are still working on this posssibilty :) It would be a great idea....

If they do it right and get the replaceable/repairable lighter feature done, well SSC is going to have some explaining to do...lol

Light ups are garbage

sent from the boss seat of the DeLorean

Not when, if the character is moving, his eyes hands and chest are always lit up.... Kind of makes sense then.

oh and good news, I don't think magneto is hollow at all, that damn thing was heavy!!
Pledges made by XM...
No hollow statues.
No ES over 999.
No repaints.
No lightup feature, as Jacob said, until all parts are replacable. Bulbs, wires, battery compartments etc...
No fake 'Low Quantity Alerts' or sellouts (I added that one :lol)

Can't really argue with their policies.

Pledges made by XM...
No hollow statues.
No ES over 999.
No repaints.
No lightup feature, as Jacob said, until all parts are replacable. Bulbs, wires, battery compartments etc...
No fake 'Low Quantity Alerts' or sellouts (I added that one :lol)

Can't really argue with their policies.

But I love fake LQ alerts.... They make a certain member pretend to go all squirrelly.

But I love fake LQ alerts.... They make a certain member pretend to go all squirrelly.
:lol did you say squirrelly?

tumblr_mydqwakRYF1r2xpibo4_500.gif

Back