XM Studios Lizard 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like another hit here! Just an awesome dynamic pose! I do agree the base seems a bit small, but Im sure they'll revise it some. Can't wait to see this painted and what additional swap outs would be included. Couple different head sculpts I'd assume.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Interesting how there hasn't been any updates on this piece. I expected to see a 3D rendering by now. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer ...

Interesting how there hasn't been any updates on this piece. I expected to see a 3D rendering by now. Well, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer ...

seriously? they already teased goblin, electro, mysterio and king pin....am i missing one? there are plenty of spidy villains already. this one can wait!

seriously? they already teased goblin, electro, mysterio and king pin....am i missing one? there are plenty of spidy villains already. this one can wait!
King Pin? Didn't see that one..any pics of him?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Yea, I'm serious. I'd like to see the 3D rendering. The concept art looks awesome ...so I want to see that translated to a 3D sculpt. It's not like you have to buy them now so it doesn't matter if the others were teased already. XM isn't going to release them all right after they show the renderings. There's no pressure on you.

Yea, I'm serious. I'd like to see the 3D rendering. The concept art looks awesome ...so I want to see that translated to a 3D sculpt. It's not like you have to buy them now so it doesn't matter if the others were teased already. XM isn't going to release them all right after they show the renderings. There's no pressure on you.

i wish that they would space out the releases of the spidy villians. that way i can afford to get all of the ones i want. if they release them all within a short period of time i would be forces to choose which to get and which to pass on.

i think that so far XM has done a good job of keeping their releases varied in terms of what characters they release and in what order. i just hope that this continues.

i wish that they would space out the releases of the spidy villians. that way i can afford to get all of the ones i want. if they release them all within a short period of time i would be forces to choose which to get and which to pass on.

i think that so far XM has done a good job of keeping their releases varied in terms of what characters they release and in what order. i just hope that this continues.

Exactly. As long as the releases are spaced out, it would benefit all of us ... including me. And I believe XM will do that. Even if they reveal their renderings in rapid concession, I still think they'll space out their releases per their schedule.

Nope you missed at least 5... Doc Ock, Kraven, Black Cat, Rhino and the Vulture. That doesn't include the Spidey and MJ Dio, and the stand alone Spidey that is coming out either.

Exactly. As long as the releases are spaced out, it would benefit all of us ... including me. And I believe XM will do that. Even if they reveal their renderings in rapid concession, I still think they'll space out their releases per their schedule.

As much as slowing down would be nice all of these will probably come out in a two to three year time period. They have to do that to meet their license time frame. In all honesty this is their BIG line right now, and very soon baring any unforeseen delays these will probably start going up for PO every other month.

"Work in progress for lizard.....lots of details and texture are to be done....enjoy" XM FB

12644765_1638384389715587_7604301540195961070_n.jpg

12647070_1638384403048919_7848699130965158175_n.jpg

"Work in progress for lizard.....lots of details and texture are to be done....enjoy" XM FB

12644765_1638384389715587_7604301540195961070_n.jpg

12647070_1638384403048919_7848699130965158175_n.jpg

Very, very nice. This will be off the charts once the fine detail, & color is added. Hope SS follows, at a more rapid pace, in releasing more of these iconic spidey villains. And reconsider their pricing strategy for future releases. Goblin was way out of line regarding price, to the point the Goblin thread seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Wake-up Sideshow(!), make it viable, & make it fair, & we will come,............................................................back.

I don't think SS would be able to top this one even when they do get to him. Our only hope is that some of these spidey villians drop down to like Hawkeye/Ant man value here in the US so that we can acquire them for reasonable prices. $1k per piece is too much for me. $700-800 is a little more manageable.

Back