Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good design wise but I really hate the pose, why is he kneeling/sitting with head down like that.

Imagarium art 1/4 hulkbuster is still the definitive piece to own for me. Pray the production piece look as good as the prototypes shown at the Asian comic cons.

Hulkbuster is damaged, that's why Iron man is getting out of him...

XM Hulk Buster Announcement

"XM Studios Hulk Buster is an Events Exclusive product pledged to support event organizers. We will also be deciding final ES based on actual POs collected at Events, capped to max of 999, as opposed to announcing ES right at the beginning.

https://www.xm-studios.com/xm-hulk-buster-announcement!.aspx "

hulkbusterannouncement.jpg

Switch out concept at a NEW LEVEL!...

...should also include a simple base to put the 1/4 Iron Man statue. If the right leg was designed to have only a slight bend at the knee, it can fit inside the HB and be posed as if in flight mode when not in the HB.

That would be a WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL!!

You basically get 2 1/4 statues with this

Agreed. However, from the concept sketch, Iron Man's right leg is hidden within the HB.
What I suggested above is one approach. Another would be to have Iron Man's right leg switchable. One that is fitted for when he is crawling out of the HB and another straight right leg that puts him in a flight-mode pose.

I'd separate the two. I would display HB in undamaged armor on it's own and Iron Man on a completely different shelf (If I had it my way). :)

Agreed. However, from the concept sketch, Iron Man's right leg is hidden within the HB.
What I suggested above is one approach. Another would be to have Iron Man's right leg switchable. One that is fitted for when he is crawling out of the HB and another straight right leg that puts him in a flight-mode pose.

Perfect idea! And if they don't, somebody better do a custom to make it happen.

Much better idea. That way you actually are getting two 1/4 statues and quite a few more display options.

Ok I bite... Why would you make a damaged/broken hulkbuster that ironman is trying to get out of, as a display statue?

Do...not...understand.

Not everyone wants a museum piece, besides there are other companies making the museum pose if that's what you prefer. If you don't get the cool factor of having Iron Man statue climbing out of a Hulkbuster statue, then I'm not sure what to tell you...

Last edited:
This piece is seriously amazing
I have the Imaginarium 1/4 scale HB on PO. Will struggle to display them both. What a tough decision... Lol

Lots of great ideas guys. Yet can't help to think all the great inputs will just mKe this piece even more $$$ hahaha

"Wip on 1/4 scale hulkbuster...... we are still refining and detailing and texture this monster..... dun forget about the Ironman extremis...

Guys Hulkbuster up on PO at xm events ONLY, po while stocks last....

Singapore toy ,game and comic con in September.
Indonesia toy,game and comic con in October.
Shanghai toy ,game and comic con in November."

XM Studios Facebook

13466375_1699242183629807_4165038813307477480_n.jpg

Even at $500 shipping this things gonna be worth it for sheer presence alone. I would gladly buy 1 less SS PF for this

Back