Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Hulk Transformation statue

Ouch... the shipping is a killer.

I usually wouldn't bother trying to grab something this pricey but I have no doubt in my mind that I'll do what I have to for this. I'm not even a huge hulk fan either.

What currency are you referring to? I'm from Australia so the AUD is pretty much the same as the SGD. I'd say
Retail price: 1799 SGD
Middle Man Fee: 200-300 SGD (event ex)
Shipping to Aus: 700-800SGD

Shipping could be more, who knows.

Sorry... Canadian

I usually wouldn't bother trying to grab something this pricey but I have no doubt in my mind that I'll do what I have to for this. I'm not even a huge hulk fan either.

I think I'm in the same boat. IMO, this is the best Hulk statue produced yet. I can't wait to see it printed and painted up.

I think I'm in the same boat. IMO, this is the best Hulk statue produced yet. I can't wait to see it printed and painted up.

Yep, I think everyone is distracted by Weapon X, White Mag, Hulkbuster ect atm but once this is printed and painted up the hype will follow. I know it's expensive and huge but I'm just thinking...
Instead of buying two pieces you'd kind of want just get this one piece you'd really want.

Hulks physique is ridiculous
Might be my first statue

I'll wait to see what in-hand pics look like and then wait for the market to die down a bit after release. It won't always work, but that's the track record for most of these pieces.

I need a Hulk to complete my collection and I'm waiting to see more pics of this one.

I need a Hulk to complete my collection and I'm waiting to see more pics of this one.

If this turns out as well as I think it will then this will more than likely be my last and only Hulk I'll buy/own.

The Hulk alone is so much more superior than their previous attempt.

I'm looking forward to the painted sculpt.

I can see this being 'the one', zero. :lecture

The Hulk alone is so much more superior than their previous attempt.

I'm looking forward to the painted sculpt.

I can see this being 'the one', zero. :lecture

Did XM post some WIP or unpainted proto shots of this yet? All I've seen so far is just art work. It won't take much to be better than their 1st HULK release. I didn't like that piece at all.

Did XM post some WIP or unpainted proto shots of this yet? All I've seen so far is just art work. It won't take much to be better than their 1st HULK release. I didn't like that piece at all.

No, I was commenting on the concept render/work (or whatever it's called.) I actually didn't realize until now that the post (from a few pages back) was that old. Partially my fault. I just saw that the thread was bumped.

No new announcements.

It still looks really nice though. XM is about to take this character to an all-new level.

Throw in the Banner sculpt, and you almost get the same effect of the "2 for 1" like they did with the Hulkbuster/Iron Man combo.

I'd be a lot more inclined to get this (Hulk) if they keep the footprint small. No way I can manage the Hulkbuster though. No space. Game over. :lol

I'd probably remove the Banner sculpt when displaying Hulk. IMO, this piece doesn't need Banner.

I'd probably remove the Banner sculpt when displaying Hulk. IMO, this piece doesn't need Banner.

Banner is what makes it stand out though! Banner would be a must for me. That's what I love so much about this one. It adds a lot without taking away from Hulk too much.

Different preferences then.

Have this on PO (at retail :D ) as a companion piece to weapon X. Those two will work great together I think.

Have this on PO (at retail :D ) as a companion piece to weapon X. Those two will work great together I think.

Did you PO through a retailer in the States or a contact overseas? (Assuming you live in the States.)

Every time I think about this piece, I get excited.

Then I think about the shipping ...and I just cringe. Shipping is going to be a b---h for this piece.

Back