Statue XM Studios Hulk Transformation 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DZjawi3.jpg

msCWHDw.jpg

What are the specs (inches?), I couldn't find it on XM's website?

Okay, finally got my shipping invoice and paid it. This bad boy will be shipping out on August 16th. The long and painful wait is nearly over.

I love the way this looks without the lab.

Yeah, it does look clean and simpler without the lab equipment in the background. The nice thing is that it can be displayed a few different ways. With Banner/without Banner and with equipment/without equipment. It's always nice to have options.

WOW! I have a hard time coming up with the proper words to describe this statue. I've had this since yesterday and I just can't stop looking at it. All the 1/4 HULK statues I've passed on since (and including) the OG PF, and the long painful wait for a classic green HULK to add to my collection......WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I'm absolutely floored by this statue. It's easily, and by far, the best licensed HULK I've EVER seen. Where do I start? First, people need to understand that this is a diorama. Banner is very important. I know there's some that love the HULK but don't want Banner. Banner is a key component IMO. While the HULK looks phenomenal by himself, Banner's agonizingly painful transformation leads perfectly into the enraged HULK we see behind him. This isn't a battle ready HULK looking to smash something. This is a terrifying and enraged HULK fresh off a transformation. Every muscle seems flexed and his rage is so pure and unfocused. Banner's portrait captures his agony so perfectly. The loss of control and pain he's feeling is etched so incredibly on the portrait. XM didn't skimp on Banner. He's a full 1/4 piece and has good heft to him. This may be the only 1/4 scale licensed Banner we'll ever see. It's nice to know XM went all out on him.

As for the HULK, he's exactly what I've been waiting for all these years. OMG that portrait. Sheer unfocused rage. No Kirby influence or ape like facial features. This is the more modern HULK I grew up reading in comics. His eyes in particular look phenomenal. Such uncontrollable anger. His mouth fully clenched. You can almost feel the roar he's holding back and about to unleash. The body is spectacular. Every muscle straining and coiled like it's about to explode. Finally, the vein work on the body is amazing. You just see so many veins popping out all over his body. It's that last touch needed to show how his entire body is flexed and he's just erupting with rage. I'm so blown away by how well the HULK turned out. When you tie it all together....the base, Banner, and the HULK....it's a jaw dropping piece. Simply the BEST 1/4 HULK statue I've ever seen.

Your 100% right its a classic so glad i was able to get one

Congrats! With a total ES of just 750, I have a feeling that this statue is only going to keep going up in price over the years. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to PO this. I couldn't imagine my collection without this piece in it.

WOW! I have a hard time coming up with the proper words to describe this statue. I've had this since yesterday and I just can't stop looking at it. All the 1/4 HULK statues I've passed on since (and including) the OG PF, and the long painful wait for a classic green HULK to add to my collection......WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! I'm absolutely floored by this statue. It's easily, and by far, the best licensed HULK I've EVER seen. Where do I start? First, people need to understand that this is a diorama. Banner is very important. I know there's some that love the HULK but don't want Banner. Banner is a key component IMO. While the HULK looks phenomenal by himself, Banner's agonizingly painful transformation leads perfectly into the enraged HULK we see behind him. This isn't a battle ready HULK looking to smash something. This is a terrifying and enraged HULK fresh off a transformation. Every muscle seems flexed and his rage is so pure and unfocused. Banner's portrait captures his agony so perfectly. The loss of control and pain he's feeling is etched so incredibly on the portrait. XM didn't skimp on Banner. He's a full 1/4 piece and has good heft to him. This may be the only 1/4 scale licensed Banner we'll ever see. It's nice to know XM went all out on him.

As for the HULK, he's exactly what I've been waiting for all these years. OMG that portrait. Sheer unfocused rage. No Kirby influence or ape like facial features. This is the more modern HULK I grew up reading in comics. His eyes in particular look phenomenal. Such uncontrollable anger. His mouth fully clenched. You can almost feel the roar he's holding back and about to unleash. The body is spectacular. Every muscle straining and coiled like it's about to explode. Finally, the vein work on the body is amazing. You just see so many veins popping out all over his body. It's that last touch needed to show how his entire body is flexed and he's just erupting with rage. I'm so blown away by how well the HULK turned out. When you tie it all together....the base, Banner, and the HULK....it's a jaw dropping piece. Simply the BEST 1/4 HULK statue I've ever seen.

Massive massive Congrats!!

Its great to get a piece and be so happy with it.

I was tempted to order after In Hand pics but I resisted the temptation.

I was just as happy with my IS HULK... Its a great feeling to get something that meets and exceeds expectations.

Massive massive Congrats!!

Its great to get a piece and be so happy with it.

I was tempted to order after In Hand pics but I resisted the temptation.

I was just as happy with my IS HULK... Its a great feeling to get something that meets and exceeds expectations.

Thanks Jaws! Everything just boils down to personal taste. Bottom line, we each have the HULK statue we wanted for our collection. That's a good thing. It's great to hear you're still enjoying your IS HULK!

Back