XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO its the best damn Hulk I've ever seen. It definitely has the best musculature I've ever seen. The details and the tendons in the foot along with the veins....this thing has vast details in abundance that can only be appreciated in person.

Not only do I think this is the best Hulk ever made, I think it's more impressive than XM Captain America...and I never thought I would say that! Not to mention the guy is massive. I meant to ask you Tavegg if you were surprised with how much the package was when you first tried to lift it. Kenny told me it was 61lbs / 28kilos. That's a few pounds heavier than the SS Gladiator Hulk PF!!! That's crazy!!!!:thud:

Yeah he's heavy as hell. I had to go out to the fedex truck cause the woman couldn't carry the box. I'd say 10 to 15 lbs of the total weight is just the box itself. It's alot bigger then Caps. Weight of the statue. He probably weighs close to 40lbs or so. The base is heavy too.

Yeah he's heavy as hell. I had to go out to the fedex truck cause the woman couldn't carry the box. I'd say 10 to 15 lbs of the total weight is just the box itself. It's alot bigger then Caps. Weight of the statue. He probably weighs close to 40lbs or so. The base is heavy too.

Lol I think that's just a FedEx thing. I always have to help em carry stuff for my job lol.

That is one massive statue though, I am thinking about ordering one too after that SGCC pic. They look great together.

Yeah with only 500 of these Hulks..... Even less in the states. He'll be tough to get once he's gone. I've had every Hulk you can think of. I wouldn't steer you guys wrong. I can't imagine anyone regretting buying this once he's in hand.

Do the pants have that satin shine in person as they look like they do in the vid & pics?

Last edited:
i have a singapore xm dealer who has 5 pieces of hulk with coins left, let me know if anyone of you is interested, as well as black widow, capt a and iron man mark 42.magneto has been sold out unfortunately

Alright. First video review I've ever done so be nice gents. Took forever to upload. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll get some pics going soon too

Hey James, awesome first video review bro :clap massive congrats on what looks like an epic Hulk statue and what looks like a promising future for all you XM fans...well done :hi5:

Alright. First video review I've ever done so be nice gents. Took forever to upload. Hope you guys enjoy. I'll get some pics going soon too

Tav. Mate. That thing is FREAKING AWESOME!!! :hi5: Everyone has different opinions, so not everyone is going to like it. But I think it looks absolutely insane buddy! I started to change my opinion of it as soon as the open mouth sculpt was revealed, but that video blew me away. Honestly, if I didn't already have Gladiator Hulk on the way and the Green PF Ex on PO from Sideshow I would jump on it right now. No question. Big congrats, I'm so glad it turned out amazing.

10537185_1406996209521074_6430163470669451014_o.jpg

I might have just drooled on my keyboard a little......

Hey James, awesome first video review bro :clap massive congrats on what looks like an epic Hulk statue and what looks like a promising future for all you XM fans...well done :hi5:

Thanks brother!!!! Appreciate it a ton Andy. We do have some great stuff coming through the pipe!!

Tav. Mate. That thing is FREAKING AWESOME!!! :hi5: Everyone has different opinions, so not everyone is going to like it. But I think it looks absolutely insane buddy! I started to change my opinion of it as soon as the open mouth sculpt was revealed, but that video blew me away. Honestly, if I didn't already have Gladiator Hulk on the way and the Green PF Ex on PO from Sideshow I would jump on it right now. No question. Big congrats, I'm so glad it turned out amazing.

Thank you dear (for those of you who don't know Sisko is a cool ass chick!) I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And I know your not faking cause your a subscriber!!! LOL
For real though thanks for the compliment and kudos to you for securing your Mags!

Thank you dear (for those of you who don't know Sisko is a cool ass chick!) I'm really glad you enjoyed it! And I know your not faking cause your a subscriber!!! LOL
For real though thanks for the compliment and kudos to you for securing your Mags!

Thanks buddy! I'm definitely glad I got my PO for Mags in early after seeing all the craziness that ensued. Phoenix was next on my radar, so it's a bummer that she's been put on hold. But that means I can put that money towards something else. I am seriously considering cancelling my Green Hulk PF and getting the XM one instead. I'll need to have a good think about it though, because I absolutely love the Ex head on the PF. What's your next PO going to be Tav?

Thanks buddy! I'm definitely glad I got my PO for Mags in early after seeing all the craziness that ensued. Phoenix was next on my radar, so it's a bummer that she's been put on hold. But that means I can put that money towards something else. I am seriously considering cancelling my Green Hulk PF and getting the XM one instead. I'll need to have a good think about it though, because I absolutely love the Ex head on the PF. What's your next PO going to be Tav?

Good stuff that you were able to secure a Mags. Defintely surprising for most of us that he went so fast. I'm crossing my fingers on that Phoenix. . New company with alot of time and effort put into her. Hoping Marvel wil be sympathetic to the those facts. And of course because there are potentially 1000 of us foaming at the mouth for one.
I love my XM Hulk obviously. I'm sure you've got some time to make a decision. Just think on it

So next PO is definitely Hawkeye followed by everything Marvel. Lol

Mark knows what's up

Depending on what the new licenses are and assuming they are approved or issued things could get really painful on the savings account though.

Glad XM Hulk seems to be a slow seller. Means I can pick one up later after getting the crazy ones like Cap, Thanos, Wolverine and Mags. Same with Phoenix being put on hold.

I think those statues plus Weta Smaug and Balrog will pretty much be the end of my statue buying until 2016 lol. That and a new house because without ANY of those, I am pretty much out of statue display space.

Good stuff that you were able to secure a Mags. Defintely surprising for most of us that he went so fast. I'm crossing my fingers on that Phoenix. . New company with alot of time and effort put into her. Hoping Marvel wil be sympathetic to the those facts. And of course because there are potentially 1000 of us foaming at the mouth for one.
I love my XM Hulk obviously. I'm sure you've got some time to make a decision. Just think on it

So next PO is definitely Hawkeye followed by everything Marvel. Lol

Mark knows what's up

Depending on what the new licenses are and assuming they are approved or issued things could get really painful on the savings account though.

Tell me about it! I'm still a student, so I'm really struggling at the moment. I have a savings account that I've been putting money into since I was a little kid and I've NEVER taken money out of it....... until now. I'm trying to be choosy and pick just a few out of their upcoming line-up, but they're making it damn hard. I basically want them all!

Hawkeye....I'm pretty sure...although I don't want to put words in his mouth.

Thanks loric! You were right, do you win a prize? :wink1:

OK, looking at the proto on the first page to whats actually been shipped.....I'm gobsmacked.
I totally wrote off XM's Hulk from those first pictures on page 1 and I can't believe the improvement.
A great looking Hulk and congrats to those that managed to pick him up.

Keep those photos coming!

Back