XM Studios Hulk Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not bigger than the new SS Hulk though right? And I mean that in the sense that if the SS Hulk was standing upright.

Member ASAP's picture. Just picture Rulk in green, but ya I guess they're about the same height, maybe. I remember someone did some "calculations" to see how tall the SS Hulk is standing up.

f6a2edd214676011a70eb6414499d48c.jpg

Member ASAP's picture. Just picture Rulk in green, but ya I guess they're about the same height, maybe. I remember someone did some "calculations" to see how tall the SS Hulk is standing up.

View attachment 218595

Sideshow's Hulk, if he were standing, is about 25" without the base. These look very close to the same height and girth. I still think Sideshow's Sculpt is so much better.

This is where SSC's Hulks' PF reign supreme. The sculpted shirt & pants on XM just look so fake; like the sugary frosty sculpted cake. The real fabric is executed perfectly on the 1/4 scale and for the the mass that is these SSC's Hulks. The body on XM's Hulk looks good enough otherwise. The base on XM is inferior. Who would built a drainage in the middle of the road where the parallel line run? And why is that a massively heavy XM Hulk have no noticeable foot print on the asphalt road? XM base is just barely on par as the original Hulk PF. At least the original Hulk PF have some cracking on the base and not some light crack here and there that is XM.

To each their own. I actually like the sculpted look of the shirt/pants because of that comic fake look. Was never a fan of fabric at all. Always felt fabric looked silly on statues (not all, but most). I own both pieces and xm's colors really pop in person. I will say though I do like the pose and base of the ss hulk much more.

The red PF hulk is more in front of the camera so he looks bigger. The XM one is in the back of the red guy :)

Opened my new ss hulk last night and feel very torn. Might need to look into this XM version

This is where SSC's Hulks' PF reign supreme. The sculpted shirt & pants on XM just look so fake; like the sugary frosty sculpted cake. The real fabric is executed perfectly on the 1/4 scale and for the the mass that is these SSC's Hulks. The body on XM's Hulk looks good enough otherwise. The base on XM is inferior. Who would built a drainage in the middle of the road where the parallel line run? And why is that a massively heavy XM Hulk have no noticeable foot print on the asphalt road? XM base is just barely on par as the original Hulk PF. At least the original Hulk PF have some cracking on the base and not some light crack here and there that is XM.

The base is meant to match the other XM Avengers, they all tie in together... As far as the lack of cracks on the road, well maybe it's just a really strong road :)

Personally I'll take a fully sculpted statue over a statue wearing dolls clothes any day :p

kidding aside, they both look cool to me...

The base is meant to match the other XM Avengers, they all tie in together... As far as the lack of cracks on the road, well maybe it's just a really strong road :)

Personally I'll take a fully sculpted statue over a statue wearing dolls clothes any day :p

kidding aside, they both look cool to me...

Good that people have opinion.
A collector without personal opinion makes the collectible cheap.

Based on that picture, I still would say standing straight up the SS Hulk would be much bigger.

Not that it matters, but XM Hulk also has his knees bent and a little hunched over... I would guess their roughly the same height.... they're defiantly the same bulk..

My issue with this is the sculpted shirt. May have looked better shirtless.

For me it is the headsculpts and the pose. Flip either the torso or the legs and I would have been seriously considering this one... Especially now that's can just fix any problems I have with a portrait myself

I really think this is one the best Hulks around. You gotta see this dude in person. The detail is incredible.

Not sure why it doesn't get more positive noise out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back