XM Studios Hoth Luke Skywalker (Pilot)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The statue is pure awesomeness...

Display%2001.jpg

And he fits in a Besta. Awesome!

Damn, this would look great with IS Vader too. Wish it was easier to obtain and cheaper...:(

Seriously how rare is this thing, I can’t find one anywhere for sale, def no Aussie sellers.
Congrats to all that have one, hold onto it.

Seriously how rare is this thing, I can’t find one anywhere for sale, def no Aussie sellers.
Congrats to all that have one, hold onto it.

Only 500 made... I've only seen one on Ebay and it sold for $999 + $250 shipping.... I have a feeling this statue is going to be in the $2000 range before to long...

Managed to get this and should be here in the next few days. Really looking forward to unboxing. I also bought the XM boba fett a few weeks ago and have preordered the XM darth maul which I think will be a stunning piece.

Managed to get this and should be here in the next few days. Really looking forward to unboxing. I also bought the XM boba fett a few weeks ago and have preordered the XM darth maul which I think will be a stunning piece.

Congrats, where did you find one?

Let me know please if you really received it... shipping a tat high ...

I got one from Heroes.

It's legit and the statue is instantly iconic and one of my favorites.

Let me know please if you really received it... shipping a tat high ...

I rang my local post office today and payed the import duty. Delivery I was charged $210. This will now be delivered to me tomoz.

I got one from Heroes.

It's legit and the statue is instantly iconic and one of my favorites.

Heard good reviews about heroes and this is the reason I bought Luke from them and preordered maul. Glad to hear you also had a good experiance.

I would love to pick this up, I don't see SS making a Luke for a while and their Bespin Luke is poo. Still waiting for SSC to reveal something decent during their road to SDCC.

Can't justify USD1000+ after getting IS Darth Vader a few months ago though. Hopefully it is still around at the end of the year.

I would love to pick this up, I don't see SS making a Luke for a while and their Bespin Luke is poo. Still waiting for SSC to reveal something decent during their road to SDCC.

Can't justify USD1000+ after getting IS Darth Vader a few months ago though. Hopefully it is still around at the end of the year.

Agreed. I think this is the best Luke statue out there but don't think I can go 1k for it. 700ish I would be all over it. A shame because I have the IS Vader too and they would display great together with the Hoth theme going on. Really I should just pay the damn money for this and stop collecting statues all together. I need to get out of here before I talk myself into buying.

I too have the IS Vader. Unfortunately he's only been out the box for inspection then packed away. I'm currently looking for my dream home with a room big enough to display all my collection. So until then most my statues are boxed away in 3 lofts. I will try and get some pics up this week of Luke.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement, I've gone ahead and ordered one. I can't wait to see this in person, I'm so excited....

So its about 1K shipped to US? I wrote them and they are based in TX, USA.. not sure why the shipping is that high then I guess?

So its about 1K shipped to US? I wrote them and they are based in TX, USA.. not sure why the shipping is that high then I guess?

Very strange indeed. I wonder how they got their stock? Shipping price could be reflecting their cost to secure stock?

I still think the item is shipped from Singapore. I will look on the box tomoz. I missed the post today so have to collect.

Back