XM Studios Global Invasion - coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My body is ready, my wallet is not. If it's Witchblade though, I should be safe. Should be. God knows I have a tough time saying no to a well sculpted scantily clad beauty.:lol

My body is ready, my wallet is not. If it's Witchblade though, I should be safe. Should be. God knows I have a tough time saying no to a well sculpted scantily clad beauty.:lol

In all honesty, I seriously cannot deny a good female body sculpt. Phoenix and Wonder Woman are just KILLER! I really cant say no to that mate. But I also cant say no to scantily clad lol; im talking about you Emma :lol

In all honesty, I seriously cannot deny a good female body sculpt. Phoenix and Wonder Woman are just KILLER! I really cant say no to that mate. But I also cant say no to scantily clad lol; im talking about you Emma :lol

Hahaha... They are beautiful

Sideshow just spit out their tea reading this. They will probably have to pay attention to quality now.

XM could also get greedy and up the edition size and start to have the inadequate QC of Sideshow

Sideshow just spit out their tea reading this. They will probably have to pay attention to quality now.

XM could also get greedy and up the edition size and start to have the inadequate QC of Sideshow

That's usually how it is., until another new company emerge. :)

I am happy for xm, but damn, I thought I would now be able to buy every single marvel piece without thinking twice.

If you don't know what they have, why even make a thread other than to feed the hype machine

I do know. But I'll leave it to them to make the official reveal. The acquisition of the global was announced officially. They just didn't mention which ones were acquired. The hype machine will always be there, as will the trolls. I find it more refreshing to feed hype than trolls. It's a more positive feeling and makes me all nice, warm n jelly inside. Surely I can't be faulted for that?

I guess I'm glad to hear they got a global license but not really excited until I hear what it is. An announcement to get excited for would be that everything they make will be available globally. I don't think SS is crapping their pants just yet.

I do know. But I'll leave it to them to make the official reveal. The acquisition of the global was announced officially. They just didn't mention which ones were acquired. The hype machine will always be there, as will the trolls. I find it more refreshing to feed hype than trolls. It's a more positive feeling and makes me all nice, warm n jelly inside. Surely I can't be faulted for that?

Exactly, rock on Kayorzz!

Back