XM Studios Gambit 1/4 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking again: It's that left leg. Looks like he's about to break out in the Rockettes leg-kick dance thing.

source.gif

Last edited:
I believe a lot of mixed feelings on XM’s community page! Some love it some hate it. I hate the alternate head. It just does nothing for me at all. Why do they make his face look like a different version for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they straightened him up, it would eliminate the lean risk and remove the goofiness of the pose. Something like this would be a big improvement

3ab4929d6fc851810a11d8007a14c43b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

With the extra head all I am seeing is Caitlyn Jenner.

You know I was looking at that head and I was thinking for ages on end that face looks familiar. Who the heck is it. Thanks for answering that lol. It does look like her. It looks weird to me

looks super lame

Sideshow's is still the reigning champ

This is just not wowing me.

Not enough to stomach the cost of the statue and the cost of shipping.

Yup... High expectation for Gambit, this doesn't cut it.

Lol, wonder if XM reads threads here? They be like "uh oh..."

They don’t need to read here as most of these type comments they have seen on their own Facebook page. They have heard the crust believe me. Best we can do is wait and see. A lot of experimenting will be done on this

Way too early to tell what this will look like painted. But the first ss version was not that great either.

Back