Statue XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues Sanity diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Finch Batman Rogues diorama

42505254_214630821891vjdcc.jpg

Fantastic! Looks like this might be ready for NYCC.

Pictures from Me

"Was the first time an reveal happend which no one knows before and it all worth it. We are talking about an 1/6 scale DC diorama with 12 different characters specially designed by David Finch in collaboration with XM Studios. It looks unbelievable even with no paint at the moment, this piece blows you away. Have fun to watch."

1njccc.jpg

2jeiwp.jpg

32deqd.jpg

4lteoy.jpg

5onca3.jpg

68hd4t.jpg

7grccu.jpg

8pvieh.jpg

9yge5x.jpg

107reh5.jpg

I think this is going to sound slightly odd, but I'm thinking that I actually prefer the unpainted prototype sculpt, as it looked more like an old fashion sculpture.

Whereas the dream one, uses what looks like a translucent material of some sort.

Man these look outstanding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks amazing to me and I have no doubt it looks even better in person and will look better once the final version is nailed down.

I just think it's a fantastic piece for anyone who is a huge Batman fan yet doesn't really want a ton of individual statues for his rogues gallery. I think for the final version they will probably do a bit of muting on the paint.

Amazing piece. Both are fantastic. I think I like the dream/smoke version better as a piece of art. The other looks more like a pile of hot toys (not in a bad way...just a lot going on).

Yeah the painted one looks great but I would rather have the dream version

Wow I really wanted this statue after seeing a video on it a few months ago. I need batman (something) since hot Toys hasn’t delivered anything that sparked my interest, I wonder if sideshow will carry this??

Yeah doesn’t matter At this point, I seen the price converted to USD I couldn’t afford that. Would have to be like 15month payment plan haha haha

It might be easier to just imagine you're preordering 12 separate Hot Toy figures, rather than 1 statue.

I really like it and agree...like the solid grey sculpt looking best of all. better than painted and dream

If only XM would consider making full body sculpts of each character in this piece (1/6 scale, of course) ...same sculpt, same style, but full body sculpts.

That way people that like this piece can buy it. And people that like the characters in separate statues could buy those too.

If only XM would consider making full body sculpts of each character in this piece (1/6 scale, of course) ...same sculpt, same style, but full body sculpts.

That way people that like this piece can buy it. And people that like the characters in separate statues could buy those too.

There might be licensing issues preventing that?

8ec40c9c4c33893fd307f840994c4f67.jpg

It is a great statue. No doubt. I wonder if it would have worked a little better though with Batman at the top and all of the villains reaching/crawling up to him. There is so much going on that Batman sort of gets lost in the shuffle.

It is a great statue. No doubt. I wonder if it would have worked a little better though with Batman at the top and all of the villains reaching/crawling up to him. There is so much going on that Batman sort of gets lost in the shuffle.

I agree and whilst the paint looks great, it is still a jumble of 1/6 scale statues. Is very unique though

Personally, the smoke portion ruins the piece for me... a clear resin for the smoke would really improve the presentation. Batman's suit is a little blah too.

At this size/price, every detail needs to be perfect.

Back