XM Studios Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like how the left hand is in the process of regripping the light saber...each finger is slightly off the handle...just love that attention to detail!

Just had confirmation heroes collectibles are starting to ship so the issue has hopefully been resolved by XM studios and should have mine by Monday.

WOW WOW WOW, I knew I'd be happy, but man, what an epic piece. Number 184/270.
He is literally jumping off his speeder and into your lounge, I don't think I've seen an action pose like this before. XM you've outdone yourself.
Look at the paint application on the seats, it looks like leather, I'm blown away.
Anyone thinking this was expensive, I paid $800 for XM Luke, and $880 for this. Yet this is twice the statue, I don't know how XM would make money from this. The speeder is massive and is like having 2 statues in one.
If your on the fence with this, don't be, grab one while you can.

IMG_0379.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0381.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0386.jpg

Looks amazing. Mine is out for delivery today so really excited. I have to say from the first time I saw this and preordered, it has to be the statue I have been most exited about getting and I have every sideshow Star Wars premium format, mythos, Ralph Mcquarrie and attakus statues along with XM studios Luke and boba fett. Well done all that has managed to get this.

Looks amazing. Mine is out for delivery today so really excited. I have to say from the first time I saw this and preordered, it has to be the statue I have been most exited about getting and I have every sideshow Star Wars premium format, mythos, Ralph Mcquarrie and attakus statues along with XM studios Luke and boba fett. Well done all that has managed to get this.

You actually convinced me to get this, so glad you did, this is the definitive PF Maul.

I don't have the slightest interest in this piece, but that being said, I think it looks fantastic. I like the action pose combined with that bike, very cool.

WOW WOW WOW, I knew I'd be happy, but man, what an epic piece. Number 184/270.
He is literally jumping off his speeder and into your lounge, I don't think I've seen an action pose like this before. XM you've outdone yourself.
Look at the paint application on the seats, it looks like leather, I'm blown away.
Anyone thinking this was expensive, I paid $800 for XM Luke, and $880 for this. Yet this is twice the statue, I don't know how XM would make money from this. The speeder is massive and is like having 2 statues in one.
If your on the fence with this, don't be, grab one while you can.

View attachment 442868
View attachment 442869
View attachment 442870
View attachment 442871
View attachment 442872
View attachment 442873

Congratulations!
I am soooo on the fence on this one. Would cost me 1400 (with shipping) to get. Normally I would never consider spending that much on a 1/4 but with such a low ES it’s tempting (justifying) that I should get it being it will hold/exceed its value, which is something I usually never think about. Bottom line it’s unique and not the standard SS stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have the slightest interest in this piece, but that being said, I think it looks fantastic. I like the action pose combined with that bike, very cool.

Agreed, he looks amazing.

The recent SS PF Maul is good enough for me, has such a nice presence in the collection.

Good to see good Maul collectibles out there, tons for people to choose from.

Well my worst fears happened. On unpacking I have found mine to be damaged. I have contacted Andy at heroes collectibles and send pics. I hope I get replacements sent. Totally gutted is an understatement.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Oh man I feel gutted for you, I was very nervous unpacking mine yesterday. The cape is thin so I can see how it can get damaged. Strange that the handle bar was damaged though, that tells me it had a rough transit on the way too you.
I don't really think they modified the packaging at all, All I found was an extra piece of foam under the cape to try and help.
I'm sure they will replace it for you. Keep us posted.

****! That's a lot of damage! I hope you get taken care of. Seems like XM may have dropped the ball on this one. :(

I think this will be near impossible to resell and ship off due to the possibility of damage in transit.
If your buying to keep then no issues, if your buying to resell, I wouldn't.

Back