XM Studios - Darkseid War 1/6 scale Diorama Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone just call or email XM customer service and get the info for American buyers.

Never enough Martina Manhunter love so the fact that they have him instead of Cyborg is a win!

21730803_1927936414093715_1176757331490869707_n.jpg

Sent the email out to them a few days ago... Says it can take up to 10 days before they get back to me.

Here's a closer look at the Justice League vs Darkseid diorama from STGCC 2017. This thing is so freaking crazy awesome!

So awesome, love the character line up. Any details on estimated release info like date and price, shipping, retailers, etc?

Need to pre plan for this one, I was unable to do so for the X-Men dio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So awesome, love the character line up. Any details on estimated release info like date and price, shipping, retailers, etc?

Need to pre plan for this one, I was unable to do so for the X-Men dio.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

No details yet. But this is included in their worldwide 1/6 scale DC license, so this should be available directly from the States.

Nope, I don't think they will ever contact me back. I'm second guessing getting this. I have a feeling it's going to be way overpriced and I wouldn't ever be able to sell it to what I would purchase it for.

Back