XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey I was just wondering what your guys success is with customer service with XM? I have sent several emails and never had a reply. I thought people on here some time ago said they had great customer service? Just curious on others experience with them.

Hey I was just wondering what your guys success is with customer service with XM? I have sent several emails and never had a reply. I thought people on here some time ago said they had great customer service? Just curious on others experience with them.

They are a small company, the person answering emails does EVERYTHING including running the whole company... Yes I get email reply no problem. Now I don't know what kind of questions you asked but I am sure there are questions that get asked thousand times they might not care to answer, like where can I buy XM statues? Why don't you sell to the US? Those time of questions get posted on FB everyday....

Does anyone know if the XM Studios site accepts Paypal as a payment as opposed to Bank transfer?

I've sent them the same damn question 3 times over the last two weeks and haven't heard squat back.
I have also sent a few mails already the last days. I would like to pay my Thor in full because the exchange rate went a little bit up. But I also didn't get an answer from them yet...

They are a small company, the person answering emails does EVERYTHING including running the whole company... Yes I get email reply no problem. Now I don't know what kind of questions you asked but I am sure there are questions that get asked thousand times they might not care to answer, like where can I buy XM statues? Why don't you sell to the US? Those time of questions get posted on FB everyday....

Thanks. I don't get why they don't pay someone just for customer service though. Its not like they aren't selling their products. doesn't really matter to me if they do get the same questions over and over, they should always answer. Or at least have an email ready for that question to send if it is repetitive. we are the people that their company is made for I thought.

Thanks. I don't get why they don't pay someone just for customer service though. Its not like they aren't selling their products. doesn't really matter to me if they do get the same questions over and over, they should always answer. Or at least have an email ready for that question to send if it is repetitive. we are the people that their company is made for I thought.

Do you live in the 5 countries they sell to?

Do you live in the 5 countries they sell to?

No. Im in Aus. But surely they know that people not in those countries still buy them through other 3rd party means? Shouldn't treat us any differently just because we aren't in the direct country they sell to.

Damn, might have to trade my Kirby Hulk PF to get one of these, even missed out on the Secret Compass order, though I was seriously considering it.

SS Kirby Hulk Old PF Really?? do u think its worth that much?

It's pretty easy to spend someone elses money.

Lol... People have been doing that with XM ever since te learned that they will listen to feedback and tweak designs... Lol. Every change is money to a point. I dont think many realize that XM is still at its core about a 5-7 guy operation, and for some it isn't even their day job... Lol.

They should have a courier service that ships directly to me. Free of charge of course and a nice discount on the statue. :rotfl

I've sent them the same damn question 3 times over the last two weeks and haven't heard squat back.

I have sent them something via Facebook, they said that Rory does not work for Simply Toys anymore. So I think it will take a bit more time for their new websales team. I hope everything goes well with this new team because I also paid already deposits for upcoming XM-statues which are not in my PO-history...

I have sent them also a few mails now, so I hope to get a response quickly....

Rory leaving Simply Toys must have been very sudden as I received an email from him at the end of April. Rory always provided very prompt responses and first class service. Hope this continues going forward.

Yeah crap... This shouldn't change policies but I suppose explains their backlog in getting back to people.
Rory was always pretty prompt and helpful. I even spoke to him on the phone a few times.

Yes, I also still got a mail from end of April. I really hope that they kept it somewhere that I paid a deposit for 3 more XM statues that are not in Order history...

Rory was really helpful and helped me also with keeping custom costs down... So I really hope that the new team knows about deposits that are not in the order history and PO lists for the future releases...

If we're not talking to Rory anymore, does anyone know who we should contact at simplytoys?

They said to me to just contact customer service, there you have the options to chose your order. But I did this already quite a few times the last days but did not get a response...

Back