XM Studios Comic Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well **** it's sold out at Simply Toys now too.

If only Sideshow's statue could have been as good as this one.

Guess we will have to wait for another version by them or another company do to Thor in 1/4 scale that can sell in the U.S. :(

Well **** it's sold out at Simply Toys now too.

If only Sideshow's statue could have been as good as this one.

Guess we will have to wait for another version by them or another company do to Thor in 1/4 scale that can sell in the U.S. :(

Dude I know. I have a Chrome extension to auto refresh the page every 30 seconds. Didn't matter, **** STILL sold out before I was able to place my order. Sigh...:slap

Dude I know. I have a Chrome extension to auto refresh the page every 30 seconds. Didn't matter, **** STILL sold out before I was able to place my order. Sigh...:slap

I think it was put up in sold out status. They sold all theirs to the elite members before the official po. Since XM hasn't put an official ES on it yet they could get a few more. The max ES is 999 so I assume they'll max it out.

I think it was put up in sold out status. They sold all theirs to the elite members before the official po. Since XM hasn't put an official ES on it yet they could get a few more. The max ES is 999 so I assume they'll max it out.

ES is 999.

I think XM set it as 999 on their site. But wow, I feel sorry for the people that didn't even get a sniff. It was like ST said screw it, the site can't handle the traffic. :lol At least it was they didn't prolong the agony or give people false hope in thinking they could get one. Thor turned out fantastic though. Congrats to the lucky collectors that were able to secure him.

Atleast lil monsters had a few. Glad I didn't wait around for ST.

Good call!

Since this PO was delayed for quite awhile, I'm thinking all the allotment got picked up even before this new PO date was set.

Back