XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So being a fellow Cap geek to the extreme I personally feel a Bucky or at least Winter Soldier 1/4 scale is an absolute necessity. If you have any pull with XM put in a good word. Otherwise I am going the Change.org route and starting an important petition as opposed to say the run of the mill save the starving child/puppy.

:devil

Haha. I know it seems like I am auditioning for XMs fanboy of the year award but truth is I don't know anyone over there. I just really like what they are doing for the hobby and its refreshing to be heard by a company that makes these niche products you and I have come to love so much.

I've got a fellow collector I met quite some time back on SM. He lives in Singapore and before XM ever existed, (in my world at least) we did a couple transactions. In doing so, we had several conversations and ended up becoming good friends. Now he on the other hand knows the guys pretty well and speaks very highly of them as individuals and as a company. I trust his judgement and integrity to the utmost. He's just one of those real genuine nice guys. I won't go into too much more detail but the point of telling you all of this is that you don't need me to send your request. You've already sent it by typing your post. These guys over at XM truly care about your opinion and what you specifically want to see them produce. They are humbly open to suggestions and deep down I don't think its about the money. I think they really have a vision and a goal to make their mark and precense felt in this industry. They follow these threads closer then anyone here could imagine. Your post will be read man. Your opinion actually matters to these guys.

So that's that and I completely agree with you on those requests. Winter soldier is pretty darn obvious at this point. I'm sure you have loved the character (much like myself) since he was James Buchanan (Bucky) Barnes but now with his debut on the big screen everyone loves the winter solider. It's about damn time he gets his own 1/4 scale statue. Bucky as well!

Funny how both our XM Caps are just sitting in Indianapolis right I'm only 3 hours away
Congrats Acme!

My caps in Indiana already..... with a little luck I may have him tomorrow :panic:

Definitely will have this by Thursday though

@Nemen

Do you know if its in route to your retailer at least? I'll bet he is. Shouldnt be too far away now

Whomever make nice statues which are affordable, gets my vote :clap

Funny how both our XM Caps are just sitting in Indianapolis right I'm only 3 hours away

So you are going to be the first U.S. collector to officially have this bad boy then! Youve got to be getting this tomorrow right? I Will be anxious to hear your take on the first XM release. Please stop in and tell us your thoughts when he arrives

Actually I'm not due till thursday like you so you'll probaly have your first as I've seen fedex hold packages till the actual due date so who knows:panic: so far it's been sitting in Indianapolis for 12 hours
So you are going to be the first U.S. collector to officially have this bad boy then! Youve got to be getting this tomorrow right? I Will be anxious to hear your take on the first XM release. Please stop in and tell us your thoughts when he arrives

Actually I'm not due till thursday like you so you'll probaly have your first as I've seen fedex hold packages till the actual due date so who knows:panic: so far it's been sitting in Indianapolis for 12 hours

I just checked mine and it left Indy at 6:53 . Didn't even think to check the last destination till you mentioned it. So were probably both going to get this Thursday. two U.S. collectors for day one on the forum . Pretty cool

I'm really excited for you guys, I can't wait to see pics. It's always cool to be the first to experience something new and different.

Congrats :)

Make sure to post some pics of what I'm sure will very soon be regarded as a Grail :clap

Congrats Acme!

My caps in Indiana already..... with a little luck I may have him tomorrow :panic:

Definitely will have this by Thursday though

@Nemen

Do you know if its in route to your retailer at least? I'll bet he is. Shouldnt be too far away now

Thanks brothers!

seems that the day chosen for the caps is arriving on Thursday:yess:

The more I think about this piece the more I get a little jealous of you guys who are getting him :lol

So your not just getting an amazing piece but also this will be XM's 1st statue & there only made 500, seriously guys your got a statue to be proud of & a instant Grail

SC told me my Cap is on the way but I haven't received any tracking info yet. Anxiously awaiting!

Mine was delivered today but I'm in Munich :(. If there are no pics when I get home I'll stick some up.

Alright. Checked Fedex tracking and this bad boy is out for delivery after all. Looks like I will be getting this today! Work from home day has begun!
Your assignment today is to take a multitude of pics from all possible angles. :lectureThis message will not self-destruct. :wink1:

Your assignment today is to take a multitude of pics from all possible angles. :lectureThis message will not self-destruct. :wink1:

Lmao! I love the self destruct note!

I can't wait to have a profession where I can work from home and play with my statues!

Back