[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes don't worry, there will be plenty on Facebook sold at double of the already inflated resellers price. I'm sure it's no issue paying 2000$+shipping, don't bother preordering for half of that.

Not sure if it was shown but this has two left arms, one holding the gun on the shoulder and the other with outstretched arm while pointing the gun

Not sure if it was shown but this has two left arms, one holding the gun on the shoulder and the other with outstretched arm while pointing the gun

I remember seeing the WIP but hadn't seen it actually displayed on him. Was hoping it was.

You can find it in the previous pages I think, it was on display at xm's shop

Yes don't worry, there will be plenty on Facebook sold at double of the already inflated resellers price. I'm sure it's no issue paying 2000$+shipping, don't bother preordering for half of that.

Yup. Flippers heaven

From Auggy.

14333122_1243268222371146_1172767520940765467_n.jpg

14333698_1243268215704480_8866805714497152226_n.jpg

Flipper's haven for sure. I've already seen one post on FB stating he has 3 pieces and the posted price of each piece was progressively more expensive even though he was selling them all at the same time. So ridiculous.

I expect it to gain even more value but I'd never ever buy at those prices.
I mean, people pass on something like Hulkbuster due to the price... then spend nearly the same amount for another statue that retailed for half of that. I understand it's a different character, but this kind of comparisons is what always prevents me from overpaying on secondary market.

PS: https://www.secretcompassonline.com/XM-Studios-Cable-free-statue-b7012/
(shipping excluded on both of them)

Flipper's haven for sure. I've already seen one post on FB stating he has 3 pieces and the posted price of each piece was progressively more expensive even though he was selling them all at the same time. So ridiculous.

Unfortunately I saw that too.

I expect it to gain even more value but I'd never ever buy at those prices.
I mean, people pass on something like Hulkbuster due to the price... then spend nearly the same amount for another statue that retailed for half of that. I understand it's a different character, but this kind of comparisons is what always prevents me from overpaying on secondary market.

PS: https://www.secretcompassonline.com/XM-Studios-Cable-free-statue-b7012/
(shipping excluded on both of them)

2800$ usd before shipping??!! lol wow get out of here SC.

Considering that the other statues can be bought for around $1000 shipped (Thor, Strange, etc), it's like selling Cable at 1800$+ship more or less

Last edited:
5 upcoming Sideshow pieces, or this?

tough call, but Ill wait it out for Sideshow's Cable and the rest of the X-Men line..

tough call, but Ill wait it out for Sideshow's Cable and the rest of the X-Men line..

I'm not a big fan of this Cable statue so waiting for the PF isn't a problem or issue for me. However, if the rest of the Byrne Era X-MEN look good, I'd have a difficult time passing on any of those pieces (Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Storm, and Colossus in particular).

agreed, although wasn't there already a Byrne era Storm ala Mark Newman sculpt released several years ago?

That is an extremely huge IF they ever release him. Sideshow said they will release no more x-men this year and 2 for next year. By the time Cable appears you will need to have given your collection to your grandchildren lol.

I always say if an amazing piece comes out now then get it. You can always sell or trade when another version comes out if or when the time comes. Otherwise you may never have him in your collection.

Back