[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't knock Sideshow, they've been busy giving collectors 5 Hulks and a Thor frog Throg thing-a-majiggy, all of which their fans have been clamoring for. ;)

Honestly, I like SSC for the most part. They are capable of producing amazing pieces. They just don't do it much in their Marvel line anymore. CotD and DC is where their focus is at. They just seem to be phoning it in with their Marvel license for too long now. I can only hope that XM is giving them a serious wake up call because it just feels like the Marvel license is getting yanked from right under their feet. Their next Marvel announcement better look amazing because XM is owning the Marvel game right now.

Honestly, I like SSC for the most part. They are capable of producing amazing pieces. They just don't do it much in their Marvel line anymore. CotD and DC is where their focus is at. They just seem to be phoning it in with their Marvel license for too long now. I can only hope that XM is giving them a serious wake up call because it just feels like the Marvel license is getting yanked from right under their feet. Their next Marvel announcement better look amazing because XM is owning the Marvel game right now.

"You start with something pure. Something exciting. Then come the mistakes, the compromises. We create our own demons." :wink1:

This one came out of nowhere!!! I wonder if the Marvel?x-Men dispute has been resolved because I thought all XMen related products were on hold both at XM and SS. This looks just like all the other XM offerings....fantastic!!!! :clap

I hope this means we can get a 1/4 scale Havok in his classic black cotume sometime in the next couple of years.

Sideshow falling asleep at the wheel...again

XM hits another one out of the park and gets my money...again

Last edited:
Yes. This looks awesome. XM will get my money on this guy. Seems like ss is just rolling over on the marvel license. If i were at ss I would do some or make an announcement about plans for the marvel license. Create a marvel villians line or a classic x men lineup. Just something to keep us interested. If I knew ss was aiming for a cable soon I might wait for them because I enjoy the lower cost and shipping. But instead nothing.

Looks pretty good, but I wonder what the crashed small plane is supposed to represent. That, and the second pose where he's looking straight on but shooting his Aliens pulse rifle up and to the left is a bit distracting. I think Liefeld would approve though, despite the large feet. Looks like the large gun is the laser rifle from Akira?

Looks pretty good, but I wonder what the crashed small plane is supposed to represent. That, and the second pose where he's looking straight on but shooting his Aliens pulse rifle up and to the left is a bit distracting. I think Liefeld would approve though, despite the large feet. Looks like the large gun is the laser rifle from Akira?

His eyes could be looking that way (left).

Oops, XM did it again. This will be simply AWESOME !

10669080_1465321397021888_34394555411245177_o.jpg

Is this confirmed?

I think the pose is fine. He's not active in battle. He's scanning/looking, not aiming/shooting.

Back