[XM Studios] Cable

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they provide more weapon options than alternate posts.
Would be nice if they apply the custom chrome paint used on the SS Silver Surfer Comiquette.

so the release schedlue will be Thor, dr stange, deadpool then cable? if this is correct then i still have the time to earn more money

So how would you get on the po list already?

Man I think having a damaged blown off apocalypse body part as the base would have Been awesome. Like an apocalypse morphed cannon gun or something. I don't know, but anything apocalypse and cable is beast

So how would you get on the po list already?

Man I think having a damaged blown off apocalypse body part as the base would have Been awesome. Like an apocalypse morphed cannon gun or something. I don't know, but anything apocalypse and cable is beast

get in touch with any of the board members who deal with XM directly over in Singapore...

Do eeeeet lol

Lol yeah them and all the rest

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I wish bro. I've got so much ordered with XM plus there's so much more to come, I just can't do it unfortunately

Magneto
Black Widow
Hawkeye
Wolverine
Phoenix
Ant Man
Thanos
Thor
Ms Marvel

I'm going to get Cable, Black Bolt, Dr Strange, Comic Iron Man & probably She Hulk and then there's even more to come after them :panic: :thud:

Prime1, I'm trying to not to look at them Prime1 turtles lol. Raph looks sick, so tempting

I am contemplating buying differ statues than my friend. So we can sap statues when we are bored, and save money. :lol

Back