XM Studios Brown Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I held off on every other Wolverine. I am a bigger fan of the Brown costume over yellow. Its always suited him more. Never liked Sideshow going with a Jack Kirby style face. Love the Japanese theme tie in. and the fact that he can be posed next to XM Batman (which is one of my favourites) This piece is at that level.. just love it! The pose will have great presence in a collection and love his rage.

That all being said I still want to see it printed and painted. Cuz I don't want a comicky style too smooth or simple...when XM goes the Cable/Batman route that's when they blow up.

Digging this. Love how XM gives you so many display options. Who includes wolverines bone claws? Can't wait to see final product. Not that I'm ordering this, cause I won't pay XM money, but I'll admire pictures of him.

Man, this might sound stupid, but I love that you can 'store' the swords in the roof top. Love this! :rock

The belt looks ok other than the fact its got a tip on the end, could be distracting to some. Will wait to see this painted. I love the brown costume by sideshow, but no hairs on the arms lol. smooth like a baby's ass

This will be mine. Hopefully this will be released Q1 of 2019. By then I will have XM Wolverine (classic), Sideshow Wolverine (Astonishing) XM Weapon X and XM Brown Wolverine all in 1/4. They are going to look good! After that they need to make an X-Force or Old Man Logan next

This will be mine. Hopefully this will be released Q1 of 2019. By then I will have XM Wolverine (classic), Sideshow Wolverine (Astonishing) XM Weapon X and XM Brown Wolverine all in 1/4. They are going to look good!

No messing around lol. Love your determination

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No messing around lol. Love your determination

Lol thanks. I have the classic already and I expect to have Weapon X end of February or March and then Astonishing and Brown Wolverine are going to be a while

Lol thanks. I have the classic already and I expect to have Weapon X end of February or March and then Astonishing and Brown Wolverine are going to be a while

Same man Weapon X in coming and seriously can’t wait to see more of Brown costume by XM

I’m so pumped for Weapon X! I want to display all the Wolverines together but realistically it’s most likely not going to happen because of the sizes and the way my setup is. Weapon X has some tall lights that tower over the monitors and Brown Wolverine is going to be even taller with the way the base looks

I’m so pumped for Weapon X! I want to display all the Wolverines together but realistically it’s most likely not going to happen because of the sizes and the way my setup is. Weapon X has some tall lights that tower over the monitors and Brown Wolverine is going to be even taller with the way the base looks

Yeah I have to look at a new unit 600mm by 600mm as this guy won’t fit in a Besta lol.

This will be mine. Hopefully this will be released Q1 of 2019. By then I will have XM Wolverine (classic), Sideshow Wolverine (Astonishing) XM Weapon X and XM Brown Wolverine all in 1/4. They are going to look good! After that they need to make an X-Force or Old Man Logan next

That will be a heck of a Wolverine collection. :rock

That’s where I get my name from lol. I doubt many people will have the combination of those 4 statues especially since XM isn’t easy to acquire for most collectors

Great combination for sure!

You can't go wrong with names like those. Straight forward. No guessing about it. He likes Wolverine.

Then you have people like me and people go...."WTF is up with that screen name?" :lol

I still get it on occasion.

X-Force you say...

FB_IMG_1518760229915.jpg

That's too bloody for my taste, but that's one heck of a piece.

Good body proportions and head sculpt on Wolvie.

But man, that's a little bit too much going on with that base. Too much.

The detail is crazy impressive though.

Back