XM Studios Beta Ray Bill 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really is. I think that's what wow's me so much. No love for the character, but it really looks like I just saw this in the comics.

Same here... I pick up my brother comic book and walah, same just like the cover haha

Actually, I feel rather lucky that XM decided to make Beta Ray Bill this early. He's one of my favorite characters. And yes, they are doing a great job with this!

As for why XM decided to do this character this early ...I bet it has something to do with all the clamor BRB was getting when XM Thor was being made. IIRC, a lot of collectors were suggesting BRB and Sif to be made next. Lo and behold, Sif and BRB were revealed soon after.

Actually, I feel rather lucky that XM decided to make Beta Ray Bill this early. He's one of my favorite characters. And yes, they are doing a great job with this!

As for why XM decided to do this character this early ...I bet it has something to do with all the clamor BRB was getting when XM Thor was being made. IIRC, a lot of collectors were suggesting BRB and Sif to be made next. Lo and behold, Sif and BRB were revealed soon after.

I was not a fan of their Thor. I really wish that would make another version soon, which I know won't happen.

Pictures from Augustus Wee

"Today Augustus Wee visited XM Studios and showed up with some new Beta Ray Bill pictures."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

15589673_1015394532594zpbz.jpg

15590417_1015394532598lptl.jpg

15589714_101539453260m1qm5.jpg

15578699_10153945326022rs2.jpg

15542434_101539453278f9rs9.jpg

15622220_1015468796917pqhs.jpg

This piece is nothing but awesome! The proportions and sculpt is just perfect in my eyes!

This is the kind of body style sculpt I was expecting for Namor. Not necessarily as big in musculature, but the proportions and body style.

hmmm, not sure I am digging that base (colours). I guess it's some sort of fire demon? I though it was going to be a frost giant.

LOL it truly is "to each their own" as I came in here after seeing the pics to specifically to post...

OMG they decided to do a dead fire demon instead of a frost giant! Dead and being stepped on frost giant poses are such a safe cliche. So glad XM decided for a fresh take and one that fits Bill so much more. Surtur, in his pursuit of forging his Twilight sword and the Casket of Ancient Wintersin order to defeat Odin and Asgard, destroyed Bill's planet and much of his race. Bill was mutated to fight back the fire demons of Muspelheim so this is perfect. Well researched on the part of the XM team much like the old Bowen team really going into the comics for their inspiration.

Back