XM Studios Batman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would've been cool if they kept to their earlier design with the option to allow two swords attached to the waist:
IMG_0128.JPG

But still An amazing piece.

There was a problem with the sword sheaths and they reluctantly had to remove them. Can't remember what the problem was. Maybe they were bumping up next to the cape?

Last edited:
Yeah I have this statue also. I love all the switch out options.
I just want to have everything.:rotfl:rotfl

Exactly..I want it all...only human. :) looking at mine I think having two sheaths switchout options would've been doable. I wonder what the problem was? The cape wouldn't have gotten in the way. Also having optional Samurai thigh armors..that match the shoulder armors..would've been cool...to get the TRUE FULL Samurai mode. Am I crazy?

Exactly..I want it all...only human. :) looking at mine I think having two sheaths switchout options would've been doable. I wonder what the problem was? The cape wouldn't have gotten in the way. Also having optional Samurai thigh armors..that match the shoulder armors..would've been cool...to get the TRUE FULL Samurai mode. Am I crazy?

ur not crazy :wave, the two sheaths would have been cool, but I also remember them saying some issue arose. Also the leg armor couldve been cool as well. But the amount of switchouts we have cant complain ;) ...love all the options. I'm also always happier with more.

The detail on this is awesome. But based on all the pics I've seen I still don't think this scales to 1/4 IMO. The height may be close but the size and girth is small :(

Pictures from Shandy Say

"Finally had the time to unbox this beast! Fantastic sculpt on this one!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

shandysay5a5u77.jpg

shandysay8tum2.jpg

shandysay40vuv6.jpg

shandysay40vuv6.jpg

shandysay2vgus5.jpg

Pictures from Joe Au-Yeung

"Purchased the XM Studios Samurai Batman for couple months now and haven't found a perfect spot to display this amazing piece of art! Im amazed by the creativity that XM came up with the idea bringing a Japanese Samurai theme into the Batman universe, which turned out breathtaking.

The sculpture of the batman is highly detailed and painted nicely, plus the statue comes with so much different switch out options, you will never get bored at looking at him for the years to go by!

The craftsmanship of the base is extremely detailed, giving that historical look of the Japanese temples, which no doubt, I'm very impressed with the whole statue! Kudos to XM!"

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

joeau-yeunguku2o.jpg

joeau-yeung2aduza.jpg

joeau-yeung317uck.jpg

joeau-yeung47cugy.jpg

joeau-yeung5mau9f.jpg

I think the aftermarket rate for this statue is reasonable. Retail price in US$ was $700 plus around $400 for shipping from Singapore. Throw in the fees from eBay and Paypal that the sellers get hit with and you'll see some of them aren't really making much on their auction. Still, it all comes down to what it's worth to you. I don't see the prices going down anytime soon.

I think the aftermarket rate for this statue is reasonable. Retail price in US$ was $700 plus around $400 for shipping from Singapore. Throw in the fees from eBay and Paypal that the sellers get hit with and you'll see some of them aren't really making much on their auction. Still, it all comes down to what it's worth to you. I don't see the prices going down anytime soon.

Yeah, I see. I still feel like the 2k+ prices are a bit over the top. I do want this quite a bit. Time to hunt. : ) Might have to spend the extra cash in the end...

Back