XM Studios Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It depends on the character. We are not talking about Mags, Phoenix, Wolverine, or Thanos here. I'd say he'll probably sell for whatever Hawkeye is going for. Not EVERY XM piece blows up in the aftermarket. It'll probably still sell above retail but hopefully remain somewhat reasonable if you move on one quickly after it's released. Remember, this piece didn't sell out instantly when it went up for PO. It was available to buy for a while.

I guess it would depend on who your buying from, I got Hawkeye for $540 USD + $200 Shipping (guessing based on his size and base) so It should be around $740 shipped... Now that he's sold out I've been seeing him going for around $1300, so he's almost doubled in price... I would imagine the same with Ant Man... But I do agree we won't see them selling for $3000 like Magneto....

But I do agree we won't see them selling for $3000 like Magneto....
That's all I really meant to say. There most certainly will be a mark up but nowhere near what Mags is going for. Also, I'm sure if you're willing to put time into the hunt, peeps can find a Hawkeye for less than $1300. As awesome as Hawkeye and Ant Man look, they were available to buy at retail for awhile. They just aren't as popular as Mags, Wolvie, Thanos, or Phoenix. That's obvious because those pieces sold out instantly. The demand for those characters is insane. That's why they cost so much in the aftermarket.

That's all I really meant to say. There most certainly will be a mark up but nowhere near what Mags is going for. Also, I'm sure if you're willing to put time into the hunt, peeps can find a Hawkeye for less than $1300. As awesome as Hawkeye and Ant Man look, they were available to buy at retail for awhile. They just aren't as popular as Mags, Wolvie, Thanos, or Phoenix. That's obvious because those pieces sold out instantly. The demand for those characters is insane. That's why they cost so much in the aftermarket.

The film might help Ant-man to become more sort after. It will never be Magneto level like you say though. I don't care anyway. I have mine ordered and i'll be keeping him. :rock

Avoided the Ant Man trailer for as long as possible but finally sat through it at the AOU screening.

Looks f-ing amazing :rock

First let me say I hate you guys. I wasn't gonna do it. I really wasn't. But I'm looking at pictures, I'm reading your comments & BAM! Ive got an email confirmation of a PO from Secret Compass. Ugh. These boards are brutal on the wallet. SMH.

First let me say I hate you guys. I wasn't gonna do it. I really wasn't. But I'm looking at pictures, I'm reading your comments & BAM! Ive got an email confirmation of a PO from Secret Compass. Ugh. These boards are brutal on the wallet. SMH.

You know what they say, poverty loves company :)

Congrats :hi5:

You know what they say, poverty loves company :)

Lol. Thank God that's not the case. Blessed with a great job. Still, justifying the cost of some of this stuff has become somewhat challenging when the wife wants new floors....[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is officially going to be my first XM statue, got the PO this weekend. I wanted the Thanos, but it's just too much right now. Now I wait to see how the Black Bolt and Medusa look. I guess I'm part of the official club chasing these.

This is officially going to be my first XM statue, got the PO this weekend. I wanted the Thanos, but it's just too much right now. Now I wait to see how the Black Bolt and Medusa look. I guess I'm part of the official club chasing these.

Welcome to the club....

Good call on your part. If you want it, it's better to get it early as possible.

guys i have chance to pick this up for $900 shipped, good deal? should I? sorry to bump this.

Back