XM Studios 1/4 Queen Medusa Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Medusa piece is starting to be a personal favorite. Though, I'm hoping a Black Cat is made.
Gamora and Angela, Oh yeah like rocket said!
giphy.gif

And happy is olmost always comic version, really love gamora comic style!

Wow, its been nearly a month ...and still no update on this piece. Would definitely love some updates right about now.

Kind of wish she was standing. Or if it was to be a throne style piece, maybe something more regal? IDK it's just me.

May go through with it. Need to see it painted.
I do agree with you in a way, I doubt this is the same theme as BB, as in will they look good together BB being in combat pose. I have a feeling if i put medusa nxt to him she is like: show off husband sitting in the background on her hair xD

However if she is a stand alone piece she kicks ass like this mabey on throne its better but who knows I like the hair idee too xD

I do agree with you in a way, I doubt this is the same theme as BB, as in will they look good together BB being in combat pose. I have a feeling if i put medusa nxt to him she is like: show off husband sitting in the background on her hair xD

However if she is a stand alone piece she kicks ass like this mabey on throne its better but who knows I like the hair idee too xD

Yeah exactly. I didn't consider the matching bases. It almost seems like she's with lock jaw and BB is all like "I got this ****" - non verbally of course lol.

I do think her standing would be better. It's about the booty! :naughty

Nah she could be in some sort of Doc Ock pose tearing down **** or using it to lift her up or something.

Black Bolt with the calm head (and possibly the sceptre) would fit with Medusa as a post-battle diorama. BB descending in all of his regal badassery while Medusa chills with Lockjaw. The Royal family is used to stand like that against defeated opponents.

I don't get it. The web says she will be up for PO on 31 July. Is she really up for PO already? I have never placed any order on XM so I am quite nervous here.
Thanks for the insight.

Waiting until the actual PO date is risky. If you really want it, try to lock it up ASAP.

Waiting until the actual PO date is risky. If you really want it, try to lock it up ASAP.

Thank you for your advice but can you please elaborate more as in how I lock it up ASAP mate? Thanks really appreciate that.

Thank you for your advice but can you please elaborate more as in how I lock it up ASAP mate? Thanks really appreciate that.

Alright ...but it's going to take work to get it done. And I'm not saying these are the only methods, either. It's up to you find other ways.

Method 1:
1. Go to the XM Studios website and find the list of official retailers.
2. Contact each one and find out how to Pre-PO the statue you want. If you need to meet certain criterias, then find out how to meet those criterias.
3. If you can meet the criterias, then do so and Pre-PO the statue.
3. Be creative and negotiate with said retailer if their criterias do not agree with you. Might as well take your chances.
4. If you absolutely can not meet those criterias, then register with them anyway on their website. And get your account ready ...anything to help you quickly order the statue on PO day.
5. Ask to be on an email list or subscribe to get early notification of the PO events.
6. Register with as many retailers as you can just so you have more opportunity to PO a statue.

Method 2:
Warning - I'm not sure how viable this method is anymore as the customer list might already be closed.
1. Contact the trusted and awesome SF members from Singapore that helped so many of us. Myself included. There are 3.
2. Be polite.
3. Ask if they have room in their allocation for you for a particular statue.
4. If no reply after a week, then the answer is no.
5. If one of them have, then pay the deposit to lock up the statue.
6. If you do not agree with any of their policies, then politely walk away ...as this may not be for you.

Method 3:
Warning - This might be the hardest method as its hard to find someone.
1. Find a Simply Toy Elite member (or any retailer with a similar system) to Pre-PO the statue for you. One that is not ordering the same statue you want.
2. Come to an agreement, set the terms and provide funds as needed.

Alright ...but it's going to take work to get it done. And I'm not saying these are the only methods, either. It's up to you find other ways.

Method 1:
1. Go to the XM Studios website and find the list of official retailers.
2. Contact each one and find out how to Pre-PO the statue you want. If you need to meet certain criterias, then find out how to meet those criterias.
3. If you can meet the criterias, then do so and Pre-PO the statue.
3. Be creative and negotiate with said retailer if their criterias do not agree with you. Might as well take your chances.
4. If you absolutely can not meet those criterias, then register with them anyway on their website. And get your account ready ...anything to help you quickly order the statue on PO day.
5. Ask to be on an email list or subscribe to get early notification of the PO events.
6. Register with as many retailers as you can just so you have more opportunity to PO a statue.

Method 2:
Warning - I'm not sure how viable this method is anymore as the customer list might already be closed.
1. Contact the trusted and awesome SF members from Singapore that helped so many of us. Myself included. There are 3.
2. Be polite.
3. Ask if they have room in their allocation for you for a particular statue.
4. If no reply after a week, then the answer is no.
5. If one of them have, then pay the deposit to lock up the statue.
6. If you do not agree with any of their policies, then politely walk away ...as this may not be for you.

Method 3:
Warning - This might be the hardest method as its hard to find someone.
1. Find a Simply Toy Elite member (or any retailer with a similar system) to Pre-PO the statue for you. One that is not ordering the same statue you want.
2. Come to an agreement, set the terms and provide funds as needed.

Hi mate, I appreciate you take steps further to explain those to me. I am glad that I don't have to do any of those. I am glad that here in Indonesia there is an official distributor as well.
Hopefully I can score her :)

Thanks a lot mate.

Why haven't we seen any update on her? Paints? She should be up for official PO in a month right?

Agreed! That will be mine. Before anyone asks, yes you can remove the staff.

Back