XM Studios 1/4 Iron Fist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it hasn't been printed yet. Those are still pics of the 3D sculpt.

"Iron fist printed !!! See you at STGCC...." XM Studios Facebook

12593590_1712069292347096_3283885123806163336_o.jpg

And so you should ....this piece is quite amazing. Very pleased by it as well!

The base is insanely good. Also, love the paints on Iron Fist as well. The only nitpick I have is the fist looks a little all over the place and too busy (it might be better to have one color (gold for example) with small splashes of red).

The base is insanely good. Also, love the paints on Iron Fist as well. The only nitpick I have is the fist looks a little all over the place and too busy (it might be better to have one color (gold for example) with small splashes of red).

I'm sure they will have a regular switchout arm, it looks like there is a seem at the shoulder. XM loves switch-outs and so do I :D

Beautifully done! The skin tone and yellow mask is just superb!

The iron fist effect needs more work, tho.

I don't necessarily like the flaming fist. I think a clear resin would have been better. But I think their skin paint looks the best of any of their projects.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing this one. Will likey be my first XM statue.

I don't necessarily like the flaming fist. I think a clear resin would have been better. But I think their skin paint looks the best of any of their projects.

Feedback has been pretty universal on their Facebook page that they need to have clear colored resin over the polystone arm. They appear to be listening and considering.

Back