XM Studios 1/4 Doctor Strange Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Dr. Strange

Wow, great concept. This company is such a breath of fresh air... this hobby was in need of it.

Looks great! Love the look and appreciate XM accepting ideas and feedback from its customers!

Not my favourite choice given the options presented, but I will still get it.

Wow, great concept. This company is such a breath of fresh air... this hobby was in need of it.
I admit I was just going through the motions before but now im back in full force with dollars moving

Man, if shipping didn't cost as much as it does for XM pieces, I'd be an XM junkie for real.

I know how you feel mate. Hopefully they get license to distribute worldwide, it will benefit collectors everywhere =)

hmm looks like PCS dhalsim. i think it will be release inline with Dr strange the movie woohoo...
now where is sinister six...

hmm looks like PCS dhalsim. i think it will be release inline with Dr strange the movie woohoo...
now where is sinister six...

That's what I said too... You must be smart and good looking since we think alike :rotfl

Yeah but I don't really collect SS anymore. My focus is on XM now
I am in the same boat as you. I almost don't have any SS pieces anymore except of some DC-pieces. I am just planning on keeping the new Red Skull, Captain America and Green Hulk.

I also have 9 XM-pieces in PO with Simply Toys but I think I am gonna skip a lot of pieces of the new batch because otherwise it would be getting out of hand.

I am also looking forward to receiving my first one, which should be Magneto:)

Not a character I was interested in getting a statue of but this has the possibility of being epic!

I'm eager to see 3D renderings for this one. Can't wait!

d141.jpg

d12.jpg

d13.jpg

Back