XM Studios 1/4 Doctor Strange Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's good to know it's that simple to fix. I want them all ! :rotfl

:lol

Pic with the eye off the statue.
11219363_1569349616619065_7931990777878733242_n.jpg

You're like me. You just want everything. Just a fat kid sittin' with his mouth open at the end of a chocolate assembly line. :lol

hahahha, I was gonna say the same thing, I never thought I will order that much xm since they are so expensive, but all their statue are just too good to pass, I don't need a $500 statue with lots qc problem( sideshow lol) but a $1K perfect statue.

hahahha, I was gonna say the same thing, I never thought I will order that much xm since they are so expensive, but all their statue are just too good to pass, I don't need a $500 statue with lots qc problem( sideshow lol) but a $1K perfect statue.

I'm hoping Lobo will be the turning point for SSC. That came out great so if they can keep that level going we should be able to get more of their statues. Saying that with XM making all these great statues, i don't think i have the money for both, so i'll stick with XM.

I'm hoping Lobo will be the turning point for SSC. That came out great so if they can keep that level going we should be able to get more of their statues. Saying that with XM making all these great statues, i don't think i have the money for both, so i'll stick with XM.

That is my plan too jay, stick with xm will have no regrets , if you can get them all retail, value will only goes up, not like ss , I have been selling a lot of their stuff and loose money, I am just keep all the good stuff from ss, been buying over 50 statue over last two years and this year only 2 lol

I was looking at one of the FB Statue groups and was surprised no one here had posted this yet.
11760045_10205778849163159_3026087004025402234_n.jpg

From what i remember of the proto head sculpt this seems different, more cartoonish.

You know the guys asking where is the party? It was on post #135. :wink1:

It´s a bad iphone picture and the piece is behind glass. You think the 3D print can change after coloring, maybe with magic colors? :wave

Yeah, no feeling that face sculpt at all.

It doesn't look horrible, but misses the mark for me. I agree, I think it looks almost too cartoonish - it might be that the face looks too elongated???

I like the body sculpt though. Don't care for the 'magic' he's holding though.

Overall, good looking piece.

Back