[XM Studios] 1/4 Comic Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a coin for Cap go for 100 on the bay I think a couple months back. The completionists will pay for them. They do add value for some. Personally it's a cool thing to have but the statue is where it's at not the coin

Exactly....I am not going to lose any sleep over not having the coin. If I get the coin great...if not I still have the statue.

Exactly....I am not going to lose any sleep over not having the coin. If I get the coin great...if not I still have the statue.

Fer sure buddy. Having a coin is alright but I think the art print reference someone made is a great example for some of SSs choices of EX in the past. You bought the statue cause you wanted the statue not because it came with an art print. Just a nice little extra if you got it. Not a deal breaker

I'm gonna try and order coin's when I can?
So far I pre-ordered Magneto and Thanos with no coin.
Now I ordered Hawkeye from Secret Compass which also has no coin.
But I see a few places in Asia still taking orders for Hawkeye with a coin.
Was thinking maybe to order a Hawkeye with coin from Asia instead or just try on the Next piece?

I didn't notice any number on my Cap coin. Though I imagine XM knows which pieces have the coin and which don't. It certainly isn't the first half of them either as my Cap is #341 and has a coin when only 250 Caps have a coin.

I didn't notice any number on my Cap coin. Though I imagine XM knows which pieces have the coin and which don't. It certainly isn't the first half of them either as my Cap is #341 and has a coin when only 250 Caps have a coin.

In the shipping box, next to your edition number there is a red stamp that says "Redeemed" if that box had a coin originally.

In the shipping box, next to your edition number there is a red stamp that says "Redeemed" if that box had a coin originally.

You mean on the base of the statue? Or did you mean ON the shipping box?

And why would some of them not have the coin originally? That would mean they either added more coins than the 250 originally planned and mentioned, or they took the coins from some and moved them to others after the fact.

You mean on the base of the statue? Or did you mean ON the shipping box?

And why would some of them not have the coin originally? That would mean they either added more coins than the 250 originally planned and mentioned, or they took the coins from some and moved them to others after the fact.

Sorry I mean On the box. I don't think any of them come with a coin when the factory ship it, because they just won't know who should be getting coin. I think coin get put in at XM and then they stamp the box that have coin with "Redeemed".

WP_20140818_003.jpg

Aaaaaah yes! Got one from bbts. That felt good. I didn't think it was ever going up for order there.

Back