XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depending on the sender, the rates will vary. Some have corporate accounts with huge discounts, some have small business accounts, and some are just regular Joe's shipping things. You also have to remember the smaller the operation the more expense on consumables (boxes, tape, peanuts, etc...). Those cost have been considered part of shipping and "Handling".

My shipping through FedEx from Singapore to Arizona was roughly $185 (including insurance, signature, etc...) for XM Wolverine.Then on top of that, its even going to vary by what ever carrier they use (FedEx, etc...). I go into buying XM suff with the following expectations:

Small, light-weight statues with minimal switch-outs - think Ms Marvel or Daredevil (~$125-$150)
Medium statues with large bases or lots of options - think Wolverine or Hawkeye (~$175-$225)
Monsters - Hulk, Thanos, Mags w/Throne (~$225-$300)

At least that is what I use to budget or plan my eventual total costs. Anyway, my 2 copper...

All good points. For me I was only given the option of DHL which was over $200 from an individual with no business account. However I did receive it next day. I've read some boardies have waited a little longer for fedex and paid a little less.

All good points. For me I was only given the option of DHL which was over $200 from an individual with no business account. However I did receive it next day. I've read some boardies have waited a little longer for fedex and paid a little less.

It's REALLY nice to get it the next day. Really expensive tho. Literally paying the price for instant gratification.

It's REALLY nice to get it the next day. Really expensive tho. Literally paying the price for instant gratification.

TBH if given the option I would have waited for a cheaper price. For me it came in, I inspected it a few days later, then put it into storage.

TBH if given the option I would have waited for a cheaper price. For me it came in, I inspected it a few days later, then put it into storage.

Same here. You sound like me.

Good to know those prices though. Will definitely keep that in mine, if and when I get a lead on something I HAVE to have.

I hear ya ...the usual 5 day shipping is the norm for me for my XM statues.

It's only 50 per week???

Seems like a long time to get the full run out. Do they make them all at once or in waves???

Off of work today and having some fun at home :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438364024.566532.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438364024.566532.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 172
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438364032.837846.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438364032.837846.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 170
Back