XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can just add an big thx to you guys. Great pics and wolverine is a pure winner. :hi5:

And yes Wolf, XM pieces need a good cam to show all the details, always better in hand. :yess:

:hi5: Well you always keep us up to date with the latest proto pics so we can do something nice for you on occasion ;)

He looks great. I can't wait to get him!

Y4NK33 (or anyone else that has him). Will he fit in a Besta? Or is the base too big?

You're going to love him. As for the besta, it will depend on which one you own. As you notice he will fit in Wolf's besta's but he's too big to fit in mine.

Great pictures guys. Thanks for posting them and massive congrats to all that own this statue. :clap

:duff

My mind is at ease.

IMG_3093-001.JPG

IMG_3114-001.JPG

IMG_3105-001.JPG

Amazing pics, congrats! :rock

Great pictures everyone. Congrats! I hope SS keeps their next Wolvie offering short and not so damn big. Cough "base".

I hope to be able to get one, but don't know how I can secure it. Hope someone can help me. :(

That's what got from FedEx, too ...an invoice with a zero balance.

I think the $41 he had to pay was to state.

Man, mine have clearance delay.. FYI if the invoice is over $2500 USD, we have to pay import duty, and fill out stupid import form and submit it to the US custom...

I think the $41 he had to pay was to state.

Man, mine have clearance delay.. FYI if the invoice is over $2500 USD, we have to pay import duty, and fill out stupid import form and submit it to the US custom...

Aw man, does that mean I might still get a bill?

Crap, now I gotta be on the lookout ....

Back