XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man! Simply another masterpiece sculpt from XM Studios, possibly the best Wolverine ever released. Hope SS is paying attention & follows through with their own line of hyper detailed, fully sculpted, "masterclass" offerings. Maybe SS's long promised Wolverine vs Hulk dio would be a good place to start. To wait & see, but exciting times ahead. no doubt.

It's so amazing to see XM doing such great stuff right out the gates. I started by just saying I'll likely only get Magneto but Wolverine quickly got added to that list and quite frankly I'm finding it hard to justify NOT picking up every statue they put out.

This wolverine keeps looking better and better with each update. :clap

Is it just me, or does the weight of the sentinel eye on the claws seem to be bending them downward? I think this could be a problem as time goes on. It may cause the claws to just snap off.

I noticed that too. Hope they fix it.
I would love it if they do metal claws

It's so amazing to see XM doing such great stuff right out the gates. I started by just saying I'll likely only get Magneto but Wolverine quickly got added to that list and quite frankly I'm finding it hard to justify NOT picking up every statue they put out.

This wolverine keeps looking better and better with each update. :clap

It sure does. :) I want it... NOW!

I'm guessing the claws might be metal...

Yes they will be metal. I had that confirmed after A Facebook enquiry of mine. I suspect the bent claws with the eye above and the confirmation of metal claws is not entirely coincidental

For those of you who have cap or who've seen this in person. How is it in comparison to SS 1/4 scale? Are hey oversized like batman?

Yes they will be metal. I had that confirmed after A Facebook enquiry of mine. I suspect the bent claws with the eye above and the confirmation of metal claws is not entirely coincidental

Great! Thanks for confirming that, champ :)

That does it for me, if they are metal claws it's an instant buy for me

Is it true that its gonna be light-up?

First I've heard of it....

XM's policy is unless they can design a lighting module system that's independent of the statue in order to make replacements easier they won't put them in their statue, now from what I do know is Black Widow lamp does light up and they are working on lighting module system... Other then Black Widow I haven't heard anything about their other statues.

No light up. XM sounds vehemently against light up features as they are in the current market today. Black Widow seems to be the exception since it can be replaced or fixed by the customer easily (batteries, lights, etc.).

The claws are definitely going to be metal as confirmed by XM Studios themselves.

Back