XM Studios 1/4 Classic Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been days and the only pic we got from CBG's supposed XM Wolvie acquisition is a gauntlet with claw popped out? Christ on a cracker.

It's been days and the only pic we got from CBG's supposed XM Wolvie acquisition is a gauntlet with claw popped out? Christ on a cracker.

He posted it on the other site, here it is... Something just seems off about it...

Wolvie_2.jpg

Any news on the custom head? Pics link? I only bought this for that head. But ended up liking the original XM head. Still want that custom though....

Congrats best comic wolverine imo. It's the one version I always wanted but so elusive until now I finally can have the comic version I rememebr him as being.

Hey... I got one of it!!! Reli looks cool [emoji111]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats best comic wolverine imo. It's the one version I always wanted but so elusive until now I finally can have the comic version I rememebr him as being.

Actually, you can't remember him being this way. Not in the cartoons you love so much, or in the comics you've never read. This is XM's unique take on Wolverine. It's never been seen before this statue was released. That said, it's still a great version of a classic Wolvie.

Back