XM Studio Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like she is sold out at XM's site. Still available at some of the distributors.

Hulk will be following soon. He is the only one with low stocks left. After seeing how awesome Ant-Man looks...he should sell out in a couple weeks as well. That's is quite honestly turning out to be the best statue XM has done. It's amazing what a more complete statue does for it...instead of just placeholder bases and unfinished parts at a show. I knew AM was going to be pretty damn sweet!

Hulk will be following soon. He is the only one with low stocks left. After seeing how awesome Ant-Man looks...he should sell out in a couple weeks as well. That's is quite honestly turning out to be the best statue XM has done. It's amazing what a more complete statue does for it...instead of just placeholder bases and unfinished parts at a show. I knew AM was going to be pretty damn sweet!

Eh, I'm not so sure that this selling out will affect Hulk's sales. There's a real 'love it or hate it' vibe going with that particular piece, and with the cost of these most won't pull the trigger based on 'it looks better in hand' reviews only. This BW came out stunning, totally blows away the competition but the crown still goes to Magneto in the end. :)

I know the company that can't be named statues are a bit cheaper at $400 but that's still no chump change.... I think it says a lot about a company when their customers need to justify to themselves why they should keep a statue that didn't come close to the prototype they advertised with. You get the

"" Well it's only $400 what do you expect ""
"" If you use the right lighting and angle it looks great ""
"" You just need to pay a professional another $200-$300 to repaint and it will look great ""
"" See if you take the picture 50 feet away it looks awesome ""
"" All you need is a little Photoshop and then it looks great in pictures ""
"" Well the company does make a lot of statues so you can't expect perfection all the time""
"" You just need to close you left eye and tilt your head 30 degrees and it looks awesome ""
"" Just need to drink a few Jack Daniels and this turns into the best statue ever made ""

:)

Good ones! :lol

I know the company that can't be named statues are a bit cheaper at $400 but that's still no chump change.... I think it says a lot about a company when their customers need to justify to themselves why they should keep a statue that didn't come close to the prototype they advertised with. You get the

"" You just need to pay a professional another $200-$300 to repaint and it will look great ""
"" Well the company does make a lot of statues so you can't expect perfection all the time""
"" You just need to close you left eye and tilt your head 30 degrees and it looks awesome ""
"" Just need to drink a few Jack Daniels and this turns into the best statue ever made ""

Best post ever!:goodpost::clap

Just a heads up to everyone...XM appears to have gotten a GLOBAL license for the next line of statues. Expect some further info on it by the end of next week...according to Shorudan. Any guesses peeps?

Why guess, when Mark been going hint hint all week. Witchblade.

Witchblade only? No update on the X-Men situation, huh?

Happy about Witchblade ...but sad for my X-Men.

Like to see a decent Witchblade. Nothing released in the past has been a want for me and I have a lot of the comics.

:lol :lol :lol Voldermort???

Eh, I'm not so sure that this selling out will affect Hulk's sales. There's a real 'love it or hate it' vibe going with that particular piece, and with the cost of these most won't pull the trigger based on 'it looks better in hand' reviews only. This BW came out stunning, totally blows away the competition but the crown still goes to Magneto in the end. :)

:winner :winner :winner :duff

Damn this looks amazing! The comparison pics is making me want this. The back stuff on the base is so much more going on than the SS version. Also love the heels on the XM version. Then there's so many switch out parts. SS we need stuff like this!

Back